Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Anne Arundel went solid republican for local stuff.
I don't see that. I see Lam, Rosapepe, Hoyer, and Beihdle all winning and I see District 21, 30A, 32, 33 all being dem for state delegates/senators. I see county council having 2 districts with dem leaders and one close enough that there will be questions (less than 20 votes) between the two. That doesn't look like solid republican to me. It's a pretty mixed bag in AA County.

I think trump just being straight up insane is starting to wear thin. Desantis can at least put together a cohesive sentence.

One of 533 libertarian votes woo!

Florida still coming through as the limp dick of the US.

dead

giphy.gif

Gonna be fun watching him and DeSantis trade insults for the next two years. DeSantis won Florida by 20 points, including Miami Dade county. Trump's orange skin is probably red with anger over DeSantis cleaning up in Florida.

the fact that your pumpkin president is running again EVEN THO he’s under investigation is hilarious

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
so many people just simply vote a straight party ticket its maddening
here in WI, governor's all but called for Tony Evers (D) while actual ghoul Ron fucking Johnson (R) is ahead of Mandela Barnes (D) for Senate. they're still processing ballots bc they can't start processing mail-in/absentee until polls open and Milwaukee usually processes those last, but that difference means there were enough people who voted for Evers and against, or at least not for, Barnes.

Sgt Detective Agent Walker getting that much Evangelical support shows you how disgusting and fake they are.
i mean, supporting Trump already did that. But yeah, reinforces is.

Walker is less there than Mike Tyson or Ozzie, honestly the dude is getting played as a token black puppet.

Hillbilly Elegy wining in 3rd world state OY-Ho just proves that if you want to win an election as a GOP candidate all you need to do is grow a beard (applies to women as well), suck Trumps ass, and not campaign.
Even worse than all that is that he is owned by Peter Thiel.

How is Arizona still retarded when it comes to counting votes with Nevada not far behind? How do you not improve this process after 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.