Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how long before the "infrastructure reconciliation" bill goes into the negative trillions of dollars to appease Manchin?
"Only" $2 trillion in infrastructure instead of $3.5 trillion. How will this country survive? :iono: More importantly at the moment, how ya gonna pay for it? Senator Sinema came out yesterday and said she will not support the tax increases purposed in the bill to pay for this. So you're losing another Democrat vote moment too.

"Only" $2 trillion in infrastructure instead of $3.5 trillion. How will this country survive? :iono: More importantly at the moment, how ya gonna pay for it? Senator Sinema came out yesterday and said she will not support the tax increases purposed in the bill to pay for this. So you're losing another Democrat vote moment too.
It started at 6

It started at 6
At Biden's inauguration if he would have announced "we're going to pass a $2 trillion infrastructure bill this year" every Democrat would have a jumped for joy. It will still be the most significant infrastructure bill passed in how many years? You're about to win the lottery but you're bitching about the taxes.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Over 10 years, it's not exactly earth shaking.

That's less than half per year what gets pissed down the DoD well.

US infrastructure investment is pitiful on the world scale

To contrast how much a 2B dollar investment over 10 years makes us rise up on that chart?

Our GDP is 209,000,000,000,000 over 10 years. 2,000,000,000 is .9% of that. Which brings us up on that chart to on par with..... saudi arabia. And still firmly in the bottom 3rd. The full 6B bill would have brought us up to just below China, who is eating our lunch in everything.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
t5lso1polmv71.jpg

Trump still living rent free I see.
Do keep living in yesterday world. It fits you so..
Never mind the abject failure this guy is" at least he's not trump, right?
Because who cares what this guy is doing at least he's not the last guy, right?
Go ahead and throw the whole thing down the shitter because hey at least it's a different guy throwing it down the shitter. That makes it better" right.

Fools.

When will you ever learn R and D are 2 sides of the same coin and the one you love to hate (legitimately for all his faults) was a fluke that just happened to upset all you love.

Yeah" he was a dick, but he said some shit that needed saying and he's still top of mind awareness for most you dummies as evidenced by the fact you're talking about him now, today.

I'm sure you have many excuses for that, all of which are pure bullshit.

If you search back many many months nay years ago both myself and the guy who you don't know if he's a guy or a girl but went to see guns-n-roses in buffalo with Maureen told you if you want to beat Trump you run Biden. He's the one that could pick up the moderate old codgers up there in stuffy new England or union folks in the rust belt.

People were like no no but it proved to be true.

You got what you wanted, you own it.

You wanted this dog turd because he's not Trump
I hope you're happy.
This dumbass makes Jimmy Carter seem like a god damn genius and I hate saying that because even though Jimmy was a bad administrator and a shitty president, I still think he was a good man and a decent person, even if we didn't agree on how the country should be run.

You don't get that now. These mf'ers don't even have a heart to even worry if it's in a good place or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.