Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the conclusion that I am no longer a libertarian who believes in a republican form of government. That idea has proven folly. I'm an anarcho-primitivist now. Bring on the rewilding motherfuckers. Free malaria for everyone!

Did I mention we can start buying beer at 1000 hours on Sundays now? Scored one against the religious right. We can start getting fucked up while the lazy ones are still attending the late service. The not lazy ones were at the 7am service and are already half buzzed off the liquor they have hidden in their Baptist approved toilet tanks by the time the rest of us can get to the store.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
This Baptist stuff down south doesn't make sense to me even though I've lived down here for 25 years I still don't get it.
Lutheran stuff makes sense to me. We've even intermarried with some Catholics and their stuff I can understand or at least sort of get but this Baptist stuff down here man I get they're just on a different path to the same destination but man they need a compass, and someone who knows how to use it.

Maybe something for the Lucifer thread but God dang man the people just wave their hands in the air like they just don't care as if they're powerless or something. Like just to hell with all the intelligence and free will and brain power He gave us to figure shit out and take care of ourselves and others. They just throw their hands in the air saying basically oh well, if God willed it it will be, absolving themselves of any thought or responsibility or anything while still being pompous asses about it all.
Some of these fucks even use it as a marketing slogan. It's strange. Like why would I care if a plumber is christian? Is he going to bless my pipes or something? I just want him, or her, to make the turds go downhill that's all. Don't give a damn about what God they pray to.

This Baptist stuff down south doesn't make sense to me even though I've lived down here for 25 years I still don't get it.
Lutheran stuff makes sense to me. We've even intermarried with some Catholics and their stuff I can understand or at least sort of get but this Baptist stuff down here man I get they're just on a different path to the same destination but man they need a compass, and someone who knows how to use it.

Maybe something for the Lucifer thread but God dang man the people just wave their hands in the air like they just don't care as if they're powerless or something. Like just to hell with all the intelligence and free will and brain power He gave us to figure shit out and take care of ourselves and others. They just throw their hands in the air saying basically oh well, if God willed it it will be, absolving themselves of any thought or responsibility or anything while still being pompous asses about it all.
Some of these fucks even use it as a marketing slogan. It's strange. Like why would I care if a plumber is christian? Is he going to bless my pipes or something? I just want him, or her, to make the turds go downhill that's all. Don't give a damn about what God they pray to.
Morning hips!! Did you pass out yet?

God feeds the birds of the fields but he doesn't throw food in their nests. It's really dumb(imo) for them to think bad shit aand people dying is God's will. Their own Bible makes it quite clear that until the return of Christ, Satan is the Prince of the World.

Last edited:
Morning hips!! Did you pass out yet?

God feeds the birds of the fields but he doesn't throw food in their nests. It's really dumb(imo) for them to think bad shit aand people dying is God's will. Their own Bible makes it quite clear that until the return of Christ, Satan is the Prince of the World.

Hey man 0144 counts as Sunday morning, I consider this place my church, when it's convenient for me, but not if I'm doing something unchurchly, like grabbing that bottle out of that baptist-approved toilet tank.

Baptists ignore each other at the liquor store, Lutherans strike up a conversation about this year's pork and barley market, Catholics can't wait that long.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
I still want to go to one of them churches where they handle snakes. I want to see that and experience it live and in person. I asked a few people around here about it and none of them were of much help. All I needed was an address I'll take it from there.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I still want to go to one of them churches where they handle snakes. I want to see that and experience it live and in person. I asked a few people around here about it and none of them were of much help. All I needed was an address I'll take it from there.
idk brother, they may decide to keep you for a human sacrifice.

Mumbling in tongues and rollers is pretty special. Seen that irl. ffs.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
i bet one could do a statistical analysis of death by age and vaccination status that would pretty closely tell you their political affiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.