Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dems consistently co-opt radical ideology, albeit in a neutered form, to try and guilt left-leaning liberals into voting for them, deliver on none of it, and still blame the resulting apathy and antipathy on "Those Damn Leftists™"

you GOTTA vote for them because:
- the other guy is worse and if you don't vote against him you're actually voting for him
- sure you asked for 100% of a thing, they only promised 20%, and they delivered 0%, but the fact that they deigned to pretend to care to court your votes MEANS something
- if you don't buy into this false incrementalism, you're a radical purist who wouldn't be happy with ANYTHING

Dems consistently co-opt radical ideology, albeit in a neutered form, to try and guilt left-leaning liberals into voting for them, deliver on none of it, and still blame the resulting apathy and antipathy on "Those Damn Leftists™"

- the other guy is worse and if you don't vote against him you're actually voting for him
- sure you asked for 100% of a thing, they only promised 20%, and they delivered 0%, but the fact that they deigned to pretend to care to court your votes MEANS something
- if you don't buy into this false incrementalism, you're a radical purist who wouldn't be happy with ANYTHING

TSRH

It makes me sad(the Dems and their "softness") - all the young peeps I know were fired up last election. Trump was so easy to hate amd he brought us Dems & Libs together. Seems the only one more vapor than Joe is Kamela. Is she still VP? j/k

It makes me sad(the Dems and their "softness") - all the young peeps I know were fired up last election. Trump was so easy to hate amd he brought us Dems & Libs together. Seems the only one more vapor than Joe is Kamela. Is she still VP? j/k
Hey, be nice to Kamala. She's been very busy lately. She's doing a great job handling the southern border crisis.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-9.07.24-AM-998x728.png

Oh no no no. They're not using whips. They're just using their reins like whips. That makes it ok.

Hey, be nice to Kamala. She's been very busy lately. She's doing a great job handling the southern border crisis.

View attachment 14958

Oh no no no. They're not using whips. They're just using their reins like whips. That makes it ok.
Rein it in!!!! He's just horsing around a little.

But seriously, they're using split reins which you use to control your horse - you can't do that with a loop rein. There are worse things to be hit with and nobody has confirmed anyone was getting hit. Haitian weren't backing away from the horses - I've watched the video, nobody was getting beat. Not even close. the first guy in the vid is a good example - rider swung/pinwheeled the reins, which immediately turned his horse. Because the horse doesn't want the reins hitting THEM. The Haitian didn't get hit, he fell on his ass in the river.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Winter approaches. No doubt it will be harsher than every year before it. Half the country is on fire. The other half is flooded. Weapons are useless against deranged mother nature.
Those who survived have adapted. Eyes forward when approaching new people. Alert and aware. You have no idea who will turn out to be a threat.
Bundle up. It’s starting to snow now. In September.
Merry Christmas Meme GIF by Morphin

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Winter approaches. No doubt it will be harsher than every year before it. Half the country is on fire. The other half is flooded. Weapons are useless against deranged mother nature.
Those who survived have adapted. Eyes forward when approaching new people. Alert and aware. You have no idea who will turn out to be a threat.
Bundle up. It’s starting to snow now. In September.
Merry Christmas Meme GIF by Morphin
Farmers almanac says its supposed to be nasty.

I get extremely bothered every time they spend money excessively at Kinkos getting shit printed.
Thanks for saying Kinko's. We used to make our own band flyers there.

It's been "FedEx office" for like 20 years now and fuckin nobody knows how to do cutouts and use a copy machine as a tool of art anymore.

Rein it in!!!! He's just horsing around a little.

But seriously, they're using split reins which you use to control your horse - you can't do that with a loop rein. There are worse things to be hit with and nobody has confirmed anyone was getting hit. Haitian weren't backing away from the horses - I've watched the video, nobody was getting beat. Not even close. the first guy in the vid is a good example - rider swung/pinwheeled the reins, which immediately turned his horse. Because the horse doesn't want the reins hitting THEM. The Haitian didn't get hit, he fell on his ass in the river.
Hey no worries now. We've solved the border issue. The Border Patrol can longer use horses. :lol: What a joke.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.