Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

like have I been crying a lot about this stuff lately - absolutely,
but also it might have at least as much to do with how fucked up it is as it does with my wonky whore moans.
my wife cried at long distance commercials when she was knocked up. hormones can be funny that way

but this situation is seriously fucked up. I don't even live there and I cant fuckin believe it.

This is what they used to do in most cases before Trump's family separation policy; most DID show up for their court appearances and we did not have them living in the conditions of this current humanitarian crisis.

it is my understanding that no, they do not accept donation of hygiene products, though I have been trying to find out more in regards to that. in many cases, they're taking items away from them. the shortage of supplies is literally by design - it is 100% intentional and we've already seen the government arguing in justification of their depriving them of these items.

bold assumption that I'm not or haven't been doing what I can to help just because I don't post about every donation to RAICES or whatever on here, & again accusing me of "screaming nazi" w/ literally nothing to back it up. go for the twofer next and call me hysterical

So pretty much like every other disaster relief deal then.

"Don't send us blankets. Just send us money. We'll use it to buy blankets we promise, wink wink."

Also wasn't a personal attack or I would've quoted ot ated you.

but also it might have at least as much to do with how fucked up it is as it does with my wonky whore moans.
It IS very sad. And why can't they house those people for less than fucking actual inmates? 3 hots and a cot averages at a county jail or a state prison a little under $100/day, in some areas even less.

So what we have right now is sort of like that, except ICE is waiting outside the courtroom, INS meeting, church service, and/or immigration lawyer meeting, to Extraordinary Rendition people as they emerge, regardless of their immigration status.

Sounds like a good reason to abolish ICE.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
You should be crying. If you were to give your crotchfruit the same kind of treatment that the government is giving the kids at the border, they'd lock your ass up.

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie
Yea you will forget about the kids once the news start airing something new for people to get mad about

just because something isn't posted about here, where folks tend to discuss issues that ARE currently being discussed in the news doesn't mean they've been forgotten, or again that nobody is doing anything about it/isn't talking about it anywhere/etc.

there's a ton of shit I care a lot about. I don't post here about all of the things all of the time for a lot of reasons, not least of which I don't have the time or energy to argue every point, but I guess silly me for thinking keeping kids in concentration camps might be something we could all universally agree is a Fucking Bad Thing™ without someone being like "hey if you care about that you must have stopped caring about literally anything else"

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and wetwillie