Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There a racist animus to the forced-birth contingent too:

Well this has occurred

..."What’s not in doubt is the outsize toll that abortion has taken on the black population post-Roe. In New York City, thousands more black babies are aborted than born alive each year, and the abortion rate among black mothers is more than three times higher than it is for white mothers. According to a city Health Department report released in May, between 2012 and 2016 black mothers terminated 136,426 pregnancies and gave birth to 118,127 babies. By contrast, births far surpassed abortions among whites, Asians and Hispanics..."
Simple: their interests were best represented by the Democratic party until the realignment that occurred around the Civil Rights Act and the Southern Strategy.

The more relevant question in 2019CE is why did (((you))) vote with the KKK in the last presidential election?
Arent those parentheses a little racist?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Only rarely are ultrasounds even needed for the placement of the IUD, and not for any placement checking unless there is a problem. Most insurances including Florida Medicaid cover IUDs 100%. And there are inexpensive pills; many insurances cover them well, just sometimes not the ones the patient prefers, like all meds.
The ladies I know tell me they were instructed to come in for a placement ultrasound 6 months after install.
BCBS Michigan major medical doesn't cover them. No idea about Michigan Medicaid. I could see FLorida covering - state is mainly geezers ;)

The ladies I know tell me they were instructed to come in for a placement ultrasound 6 months after install.
BCBS Michigan major medical doesn't cover them. No idea about Michigan Medicaid. I could see FLorida covering - state is mainly geezers ;)
Ripoff doctors doing unnecessary scans. If the string is there, it is in place.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
When Pat Robertson comes out and says a pro life abortion law is too extreme, it's pretty fucking extreme. Hopefully it's overturned in the courts.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Well this has occurred

..."What’s not in doubt is the outsize toll that abortion has taken on the black population post-Roe. In New York City, thousands more black babies are aborted than born alive each year, and the abortion rate among black mothers is more than three times higher than it is for white mothers. According to a city Health Department report released in May, between 2012 and 2016 black mothers terminated 136,426 pregnancies and gave birth to 118,127 babies. By contrast, births far surpassed abortions among whites, Asians and Hispanics..."
Arent those parentheses a little racist?
That's patronizing nonsense. The forced-birth party is the main driver of the racist conditions that make abortion especially attractive to WOC. They do not care when a black child is shot by the cops. They do not care when brown babies are kidnapped by the government with no plan to reunite them. They do not care about our staggering infant and martens mortality rates, which especially effect nonwhite people.

All they care about is controlling women's bodies and choices.

I used the parentheses to highlight the absurdity of nukes voting with people who want him gassed.

Mandatory vasectomies (reversed when they want a child, with their spouse's permission) is the only surefire way to prevent all abortions, considering that criminalizing abortion does nothing to reduce abortions.
Sure, but sex isn't necessary for conception anymore, and sex is dirty (it makes baby Jesus cry), so let's go full-Ice Pirates on this problem and just hack off all the dicks instead.

Mandatory vasectomies (reversed when they want a child, with their spouse's permission) is the only surefire way to prevent all abortions, considering that criminalizing abortion does nothing to reduce abortions.
i got the vas, no big deal. Sack of frozen peas and a 6 pack and it's like it never happened, I wish those guys who were baby daddies 10 times over would be forced to get one.

Or you could just give her your balls to carry in her purse.

So when did you get your vasectomy done?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
I notice the geezers who haven't reliably used their own dicks in decades haven't been gravying my thoughful and reasoned approach to preventing abortion.

The tongue in cheek aspect comes across in your posts.
Pretty sure Hoggz is serious about his sieg heil forced sterilization program.

Status
Not open for further replies.