Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rochdale isn't a tiny place but is very socially deprived so it's not that interesting at all :lol:
I think that something like those "rings" can be fairly large in a small area. How many prisoners could 5-6 sick fuckers handle in a year? As a father, "Taken" gave me a lot more bad moments when I couldn't sleep than any horror movie. For a while I had to process/condense transcripts of molested young people being interviewed, for the attorneys. A lot of sick can happen in one damn house. Shit nobody can forget. Wish I could.

I think that something like those "rings" can be fairly large in a small area. How many prisoners could 5-6 sick fuckers handle in a year? As a father, "Taken" gave me a lot more bad moments when I couldn't sleep than any horror movie. For a while I had to process/condense transcripts of molested young people being interviewed, for the attorneys. A lot of sick can happen in one damn house. Shit nobody can forget. Wish I could.
Well nothing you say is incorrect. But nothing is remotely tied to the original topic of the girl who gave birth either. Conflating issues and throwing race into the mix seems like a stupid thing to engage in so I'll not bother and will leave mikey and race baiter wickie to conspiracy about things they have no clue about.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
This is like arguing over who was the hottest Omega-Mu.
Be Patient Nancy Pelosi GIF by Election 2020

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Y'know, it should be nice to know that our more sensible northern neighbor can go off the rails every now and then, but in reality its kinda scary
You guys are supposed to be better than this.

There are idiots in every country. Its just that the US has more per capita.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.