Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anyone who hangs a US flag upside down as a symbol should be arrested or charged for whatever. Treat it as the equivalent of making a fake 911 call.

These idiots who say “So and so isn’t my president” don’t realize how unpatriotic that is. It was only the real silly lefties who said that about Trump. Most were “I hate him, but he’s the president for now, let’s get rid of him ASAP”, which is much the same attitude most righties had with president Obama.

Trump lowered the bar, man. And he brought a lot of dummies with him. I’d hate to see the Republican Party vaporize because we need two or more parties to make it work, but they’re smothering themselves with the rise of the Greenes and Gaetzes, etc.

Can you imagine how the insurrection of Jan 6 would be treated today if it had been the other way around? THAT’s the new R party. As long as they have elected people defending those actions, progress towards any sensible future will be limited.
Lol god you are weird. It just a flag.

Can we talk about how *odd* it is that the folk who need guns to protect from governmental overreach (such as a police state) and find kneeling during the Anthem disrespectful have chosen to display defaced US flags to signal their outrage over police being held accountable?
I live in the midst of those types, I'm sure I could find a dozen of those upside-down flags in 10 minutes of driving. I "understand" their twisted logic only because I've bothered to try and figure out what makes them tick. I fly a small flag 365 days a year - mainly for my safety. I'm basically uncle Tomming it until I get out of here.

cause black people can be just as super racist as white people

and asian people.

people in general, what a bunch of bastards

the violence towards each other seems disproportionate. Like i have never seen a video of an asian person sucker punching a black person..
I find this "symptom" not at all surprising. Blacks feel they have been passed up as other minorities have moved ahead - past them. I agree. Imo it's a big part white guilt and weirdness over a group of people that once were slaves, combined with that group not being able to get over it. Everybody's got an attitude in black vs. white. It's easier for whites to get somewhat "normal" with ANY minority than the black man. The attacker is a coward - but he felt like a REAL MANtm for a second. And then he was bundled up by some white pepo like a wild beast. The narrative is complete.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Mikeawesome
Trump's blog page is already shutting down 😅
Sarcastic Oh No GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.