Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you click on his vids too. Only when posted here for me.
Some people like to watch race cars crash. Same thing I guess.
So, I just tried on Youtube - my browser pulled up some of my searches from last time we discussed and diss-cussed MIM. It appears ALL his stuff is gone. HIs whole channel. Weird. How did you get that link or pic? He's too funny a fish not to catch and release a few times a year. :)

So you click on his vids too. Only when posted here for me.
Some people like to watch race cars crash. Same thing I guess.
I was trying to hit the play button in adis post, ya know, because it's adi it must be good.

Title words weren't long enough to see what it was with the phone up and down.

But yes I'll click on one if I haven't seen it before just to see it, like a car crash. Like if someone posts it here, I don't follow any YouTube channels of any kind.

I like the one where he's fake imposed over a background with all the quality of an early 80s middle school audio/visual class doing an Elton John song with his puffy nipples super obviously poking his grey shirt out in the shitty lighting.

I dont recall that one. Thank flipping christ.
It's this but he appears to have re-filmed it in a black shirt. Perhaps his image consultant bent his ear about the nipples.

Slide over to the part where he "sings" "someone save someone saved my life tonight", it's classic mello.

• Gravy
  • Barf
Reactions: adi and JAXvillain
So, I just tried on Youtube - my browser pulled up some of my searches from last time we discussed and diss-cussed MIM. It appears ALL his stuff is gone. HIs whole channel. Weird. How did you get that link or pic? He's too funny a fish not to catch and release a few times a year. :)

It was @adi s handy work.
Maybe he's (MIM) still available in India. It is a weird place.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
It's this but he appears to have re-filmed it in a black shirt. Perhaps his image consultant bent his ear about the nipples.

Slide over to the part where he "sings" "someone save someone saved my life tonight", it's classic mello.

Over 26 minutes.
Good thing his camera isn't self aware. It would've committed suicide by now.

Over 26 minutes.
Good thing his camera isn't self aware. It would've committed suicide by now.

I think the older one I saw was like 5 minutes clipped out of that. I'm not exactly up to date with all the goings on in melloworld.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

Damn, fucker has actually gotten worse. Pipes are cracking bad, looks aged 5 years. 'Rona's been a bitch on everyone I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
Status
Not open for further replies.