Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second member of Boogaloo Boys guilty of providing material support to Hamas.

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Derek Chauvin's attorney Eric Nelson filed a motion on Tuesday asking for a new trial on multiple grounds after one of the jurors who convicted Chauvin in the murder of George Floyd participated in a protest last summer.

Nelson filed the motion stating that the court abused its discretion for failing to sequester the jury, denying the defense a new trial, and denying to change the venue.

News of the filing comes after a photo of juror Brandon Mitchell was posted to social media, showing him at an Aug. 28 protest in Washington, D.C., to commemorate the 1963 March on Washington.

According to The Associated Press, Floyd's sister and brother spoke at the rally.

trying for a new trial

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Derek Chauvin's attorney Eric Nelson filed a motion on Tuesday asking for a new trial on multiple grounds after one of the jurors who convicted Chauvin in the murder of George Floyd participated in a protest last summer.

Nelson filed the motion stating that the court abused its discretion for failing to sequester the jury, denying the defense a new trial, and denying to change the venue.

News of the filing comes after a photo of juror Brandon Mitchell was posted to social media, showing him at an Aug. 28 protest in Washington, D.C., to commemorate the 1963 March on Washington.

According to The Associated Press, Floyd's sister and brother spoke at the rally.

trying for a new trial
Meaning GIF

• Gravy
It almost like some people don't understand what a tainted jury is.

He will get a new trial.
If the court isn't handled like a fucking zoo he'll get convicted again too, righteously this time.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
The FDA is trying to kick off the race war by banning Newports. They're coming after my little grape flavored cigars too so I'm fighting on the black side.

It almost like some people don't understand what a tainted jury is.

He will get a new trial.
If the court isn't handled like a fucking zoo he'll get convicted again too, righteously this time.
They mainly hate seeing that news because Wicks posted it. If immi(for example) had posted it saying, "can you believe this shit?" there would be no problem. Nothing new under the sun my friend. I was getting ready to hail you. You were not here - and then you were. :)

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.