Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLMers:
backing up homer simpson GIF

Does this mean you’re mad at your Orange Daddy for pushing his hate everyone especially Asians agenda? He’s been bashing Asians for years and Covid gave him more fuel for his dumpster fire, and if I remember correctly, you were okay with that. Maybe not though, all MAGAs look alike to me.

nah you see im okay with talk because words are just words and can't hurt anyone. Once it turns physical that is something worse. I don't care if you are white/black/gay/asian/whatever if someone attacks you because of that they are a piece of shit and deserve long prison sentences.

Sir, you forget, I AM from Michigan and live there presently. It was a inside joke on Michigan's own brand of racial issues. We have the largest percentage of white people who like using the N word - in a friendly way.

Michigan also has the highest spaceship tax. Which Eddie hasn't been able to pay off yet. So they impounded it. Poor guy has been raising mushrooms every since trying to pay off interest and penalties.

so on another forum there is a dink who posts a video of a runner passing out while wearing a mask and replies "mask up"

so i hit him with multiple articles stating it has no affect on your oxygen levels.

I mean i have posted outlandish shit but how are people so dumb?
It does increase breathing resistance and raises the humidity of the air one is breathing. Breathing resistance increases calories being burned. It also causes psychological distress to many people, for those reasons and others. Don't be dumb, life behind a mask isn't pleasant. 1619808497009.png

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
It does increase breathing resistance and raises the humidity of the air one is breathing. Breathing resistance increases calories being burned. It also causes psychological distress to many people, for those reasons and others. Don't be dumb, life behind a mask isn't pleasant. View attachment 14175
its fuckin' fine.

The masks people are wearing are not surgically fitted N95s where it seals. Theyre shitty pieces of paper that just keep your sneeze contained to to 1 foot around you rather than 20. It doesnt block you breathing.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: gee and wetwillie
its fuckin' fine.

The masks people are wearing are not surgically fitted N95s where it seals. Theyre shitty pieces of paper that just keep your sneeze contained to to 1 foot around you rather than 20. It doesnt block you breathing.
Any resistance is resistance - you just indicated it would slow a sneeze. And many people ARE wearing tight masks. Ironically, some of the home-made ones are the worst to breath through while offering little protection due to a poor fit. I think some people are under more physical, and mental stress while wearing one. Which could contribute to them getting dizzy, etc. I guess we disagree.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Any resistance is resistance - you just indicated it would slow a sneeze. And many people ARE wearing tight masks. Ironically, some of the home-made ones are the worst to breath through while offering little protection due to a poor fit. I think some people are under more physical, and mental stress while wearing one. Which could contribute to them getting dizzy, etc. I guess we disagree.
yep. and by we you mean yourself and every doctor on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.