Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all the homophobic and anti-trans rhetoric there is no proof that trans athletes have any advantages.

People just have Donnie Juniors hand up their ass because they're a hate puppet.

I honestly don't care whatsoever about whether they have an upper hand or not. A fraction of a fraction of people are transgender. Statistically the argument is completely irrelevant.

I just think the implications for feminism are...interesting. If gender is merely an abstract idea, can feminism really exist?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I honestly don't care whatsoever about whether they have an upper hand or not. A fraction of a fraction of people are transgender. Statistically the argument is completely irrelevant.

I just think the implications for feminism are...interesting. If gender is merely an abstract idea, can feminism really exist?
Social constructs aren't imaginary, they're very real. The issue is people viewing them as innate or natural. Feminism must exist as long as the social construct of gender is used to oppress women.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Ezius9RVEAAojLU

Ezius94VEAQ7VRj

Ezius93VkAEu7dl

this is the state of the loony left now. Lets arrest a lawyer for being a lawyer
Work this one out: I'm far left and I disagree with these tweets.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
she’s a doorknob
California is the biggest Dem state. she’s truly an idiot

California has a tendency to elect Republican governors every now and then, like Arnold. And Ronnie Raygun but that was a hundred years ago,

It’s a money grab. She’s not doing as well financially as she thought she’d be and some of these fuckers hate able to make a decent chunk legally just by running for office. Some illegally. There’s still close to a hundred million $$ missing from the inaugural fund from 2016.

I haven’t checked, but I bet Trump is still accepting donations on his website for fighting the 2020 results or a bid for 2024.

• Gravy

• Sad
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.