Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

It won't hurt a fucking thing - no white people are being harmed. Silence you fucking retard!

you guys don’t see it.
y’all make the whole black white thing worse and worse by constantly dividing everyone with shit like this.

why only give poor black families money. why not poor wypipo or latinx families?

poverty comes in all colors

you guys don’t see it.
y’all make the whole black white thing worse and worse by constantly dividing everyone with shit like this.

why only give poor black families money. why not poor wypipo or latinx families?

It's the "soft bigotry of low expectations".
Certain white people get off thinking black or brown people are too damn dumb to make it on their own. They need their welfare and their programs and their faux pity.
The most dangerous thing there is to a white liberal is a self sufficient black family.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
you guys don’t see it.

Scholarships for people of X heritage are extremely common - my stepdaughter got a small one through some Polish-American association. If a wypipo or latinx who started off poor but is now rich wants to give to "their people", what is so bad about that? Sometimes people give to an area where say they grew up, which happens to be almost all one nationality. It's not like a nationwide reparations program. It's giving a one time bootstrap to a small group of people. Some will use it on their boots - other will not.
You seem to be triggered by bpipo getting help. Don't be afraid of the dark.

I'm not sure I even want to ask but what the hell is a "new mtg type republican"? You're gonna have to bring me up to speed on the latest stuff the kids are into here, Immi.

This:

Mtg = gun toting Jewish space lasers lady

She ran on a platform based on Qanon bullshit and actually got elected. Her goals and motives are somewhat unclear, but she is essentially in Congress to destroy it and use it as a springboard to fame. She didn’t want to be a public servant, at all. I don’t understand these types who run for office on a platform of shrinking government.

If they want to shrink it, don’t work for it then.

Edit: Marjorie Taylor Greene

This:

She ran on a platform based on Qanon bullshit and actually got elected. Her goals and motives are somewhat unclear, but she is essentially in Congress to destroy it and use it as a springboard to fame. She didn’t want to be a public servant, at all. I don’t understand these types who run for office on a platform of shrinking government.

If they want to shrink it, don’t work for it then.

Edit: Marjorie Taylor Greene
Is this person the one who it's fashionable to hate now that Trump is gone or something?

Is this person the one who it's fashionable to hate now that Trump is gone or something?
She put out into the sphere of public discussion, her theory that the Jews control massive space lasers that they (the Jews) use to start forest fires.

That she's a policy maker on behalf of anyone is an embarrassment.

She put out into the sphere of public discussion, her theory that the Jews control massive space lasers that they (the Jews) use to start forest fires.

That she's a policy maker on behalf of anyone is an embarrassment.
Is that for real?
Gotta be one of those things where people clip a soundbyte and run sideways with it blowing it up into an "internet sensation".

Trump hate wasn’t fashionable. Hatred for the president who belongs to another party is, but not when it comes to Trump. Personally, I had a strong dislike for him further back then his appearance in Home Alone. Elected officials are Stockholmed because of job insecurity.

MTG is the result of a poorly informed voting base.

On another note, people occasionally ask me where I’m from because I supposedly have an accent. I’ve recently been examining why I instantly think a southern accent is a sign of stupidity and the best answer I come up with is because of certain TV shows that aired when I was a kid. Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, etc, all portrayed southerners as dumb asses.

Then when someone like her gets elected (even unopposed) it helps solidify that belief in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
"Greenberg - the former Seminole County tax collector"

Sounds like a typical taxman to me. They all crooked.

Trump hate wasn’t fashionable. Hatred for the president who belongs to another party is, but not when it comes to Trump. Personally, I had a strong dislike for him further back then his appearance in Home Alone. Elected officials are Stockholmed because of job insecurity.

MTG is the result of a poorly informed voting base.

On another note, people occasionally ask me where I’m from because I supposedly have an accent. I’ve recently been examining why I instantly think a southern accent is a sign of stupidity and the best answer I come up with is because of certain TV shows that aired when I was a kid. Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, etc, all portrayed southerners as dumb asses.

Then when someone like her gets elected (even unopposed) it helps solidify that belief in my head.
Maybe it was on 247 we were talking about it? But anyways I didn't like how he paid off city stooges to get things rezoned or classified as "blighted" or whatever to scoop up property for cheap, kick everyone out of their homes, and redevelop it into some rich guy destination hotel or some shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
It's for real:

Did you actually read her FB post or just what the article tells you it says?
Was looking for a quote something along the lines of "Jews shot the earth with lasers to set it on fire". Did I miss it?
Was mostly about kamalatoe's side dick protecting PG&E profits at the expense of the taxpayer. Maybe I missed it.

Did you actually read her FB post or just what the article tells you it says?
Was looking for a quote something along the lines of "Jews shot the earth with lasers to set it on fire". Did I miss it?
Was mostly about kamalatoe's side dick protecting PG&E profits at the expense of the taxpayer. Maybe I missed it.
yeah, I read the FB post. They (the Rothschilds) used the space laser to clear space for their proposed high speed rail project.

That's pretty fucking stupid.