Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

And now for something real depressing:

"Senate Bill 514 would also compel state employees to immediately notify parents in writing if their child displays “gender nonconformity” or expresses a desire to be treated in a way that is incompatible with the gender they were assigned at birth. LGBTQ advocates fear the bill would out people under 21 who tell state workers that they may be transgender."

Yeah, lets legislate gender dysphoria away, that'll work.

Plus the whole "displaying gender nonconformity" thing. Literally using the legislature to say that boys/girls are supposed to act a certain way. Free country my ass.

Since I know you’re all wondering, the Rush Limbaugh Show is still on the air. They’re wringing every ounce of poisonous milk out of that cancer-stricken teet they can.

Interdastong:

NM peeled back "Qualified Immunity" as a defense in civil court. Our "Albuquerque Police Officer Association" rep had a shit fit about it all over social media, radio, TV, and print, but it still went through. Apparently if we allow police to be punished when they do wrong, it'll discourage people from becoming police. Good.

Interdastong:

NM peeled back "Qualified Immunity" as a defense in civil court. Our "Albuquerque Police Officer Association" rep had a shit fit about it all over social media, radio, TV, and print, but it still went through. Apparently if we allow police to be punished when they do wrong, it'll discourage people from becoming police. Good.

well oh no

Interdastong:

Love it. Cull out more of the ones that suck. Not sure of a safe line of work for those types. After jail of course.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

I love this. He’s probably been under investigation for a lot of months but for some reason, even though I can’t stand any of the players, it would be cool if this shit came to light because he fucked with a Cheney. Flew too close to the sun. Had he stayed in his lane and just been the fucking douchebag he always had been prior to going to Wyoming, maybe we wouldn’t be hearing about this now.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
I love this. He’s probably been under investigation for a lot of months but for some reason, even though I can’t stand any of the players, it would be cool if this shit came to light because he fucked with a Cheney. Flew too close to the sun. Had he stayed in his lane and just been the fucking douchebag he always had been prior to going to Wyoming, maybe we wouldn’t be hearing about this now.
he was under investigation on Bill Barr, the croniest of cronies.

Musta done some very obviously bad shit not to get the nod-nod-wink-wink treatment.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
he was under investigation on Bill Barr, the croniest of cronies.

Musta done some very obviously bad shit not to get the nod-nod-wink-wink treatment.

I think he also has been making his bed for a few years now. He’s a Trumpanzee for sure and a fan of the new MTG-type republicans, but nobody likes him. I saw an interview with a few Rs not long ago and they said he is one of the most hated members of Congress. I bet he rubs people the wrong way, including Barr, and so there’s no reason to treat him special. And we know how thin Trump’s loyalty to anyone is.

I’m sure whatever he was doing is pretty sickening.

I think he also has been making his bed for a few years now. He’s a Trumpanzee for sure and a fan of the new MTG-type republicans, but nobody likes him. I saw an interview with a few Rs not long ago and they said he is one of the most hated members of Congress. I bet he rubs people the wrong way, including Barr, and so there’s no reason to treat him special. And we know how thin Trump’s loyalty to anyone is.

I’m sure whatever he was doing is pretty sickening.
I'm not sure I even want to ask but what the hell is a "new mtg type republican"? You're gonna have to bring me up to speed on the latest stuff the kids are into here, Immi.