Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

yeah.... if his biggest gaffe is being 80 and falling down ill take that any day over assassinating foreign generals with missiles, overthrowing the government, and putting kids in cages.
His biggest gaffe so far is the southern border. Kids in cages was horrible. Cramming 8000 people into facilities designed to hold 2 to 3 thousand people and buying radio ads in Central American countries telling people not to come here is a great solution. I'm sure it'll work. :waw:

His handling of the pandemic and getting the vaccine out to the American people has been excellent.

He hasn't even been in office 2 months and you are blaming him for the fuckup that the border is? Thats barely enough time to get FEMA trailers relocated for temporary housing.
Christ, man. Lay off the kool aid.

He hasn't even been in office 2 months and you are blaming him for the fuckup that the border is? Thats barely enough time to get FEMA trailers relocated for temporary housing.
Christ, man. Lay off the kool aid.
No kool aid being drank here. I voted for guy. But so far his handling of the border has been a cluster fuck. When people in his own party started coming out this week calling it a crisis now it seems like he might be paying attention.

No kool aid being drank here. I voted for guy. But so far his handling of the border has been a cluster fuck. When people in his own party started coming out this week calling it a crisis now it seems like he might be paying attention.
Is it a crisis cause he was handed 5 lbs of people in a 2 lb facility, and thats hard to fix? Im sure there would be equal bitching if the solution was to let that overflow of 3lbs of people just flow into the country.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Donald Trump Ramp GIF by GIPHY News

Are we still denying senators, media, and activists groups access to the facilities, and claiming that blankets, clothing, and toothbrushes arent necessary?