Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did hey make their false idol (not the fleshy one, the golden one) to look as though his physique was similar to Fred Flintstone’s and why flip flops? Has he ever worn flip flops?

And Made in China? Is this shit real? It’s so weird.
literally a golden worship idol. Its like satire

On a positive note, the bills working their way through congress right now seem amazing.

H.R. 1 would fundamentally reenforce our democracy, across all states in so many important ways. If even half of it makes it into the final bill that would be awesome.

The George Floyd Police reform act looks great too. Although it certainly has some wtf elements, like formally making racial profiling illegal.... it wasnt already?

Hopefully republicans cant figure out some slimy way to fuck these up and not let them pass.

Especially the first one. Because if that doesnt pass, and all their voter supression bills at the state level do, they will never lose an election again.

Can’t count on anything getting through the senate.

The senate needs to either be reformed or done away with. Two senators per state, okay I get it. But why do two senators of a state with 3 dozen citizens wield as much power as two senators representing a state with several million?

I’m looking at you, Dakotas. Stripper names anyhoo

The senate needs to either be reformed or done away with. Two senators per state, okay I get it. But why do two senators of a state with 3 dozen citizens wield as much power as two senators representing a state with several million?

The enduring legacy of slavery.

That's the point of the Senate, dude.

There is zero point to discussing whatever the hell that scammer is up to now.

i do what i want raising hands GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.