Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low-key I think pronouncing it anteefa instead of anti-fa is purposeful so the sheep don't have a "are we the bad guys?" moment.
you know, i always wondered how that came about. From reading it i always pronounced it "ANT I FAH", and then i heard some of the crazies saying what you said.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
The arrest cadence on this has been promising, but the actions after arrest are extremely disappointing. Almost every one of these articles where they talk about someone being arrested ends with "the judge chose to release them on their own recognizance". Nothing like letting terrorists out of jail because they promised theyd be good eh.

It doesnt bode well for prosecution and sentencing.

For those being charged federally, i am very curious how many of these judges being lenient are part of the 280ish federal judges that McConnel confirmed in the last 4 years.

The arrest cadence on this has been promising, but the actions after arrest are extremely disappointing. Almost every one of these articles where they talk about someone being arrested ends with "the judge chose to release them on their own recognizance". Nothing like letting terrorists out of jail because they promised theyd be good eh.

For those being charged federally, i am very curious how many of these judges being lenient are part of the 280ish federal judges that McConnel confirmed in the last 4 years.
Fucking slap in the face. They sometimes won't let a person behind on child support out on personal recog. WTF.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain

if I had faith in them, which to be clear I do not, I'd say maybe they're being monitored and the hope is they'll incriminate themselves further and/or lead them to others.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
if I had faith in them, which to be clear I do not, I'd say maybe they're being monitored and the hope is they'll incriminate themselves further and/or lead them to others.

what a difference with the BLM riots and these rioters (not comparing the 2 movements, just the police + public reaction)

like the whole FTP thing and look turns out the cops played dumb and blind to the capitol hill attack and barley touched any of the “domestic terrorists”

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and Domon
Status
Not open for further replies.