Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Mr. Asa

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
48,750
21,304
473
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥61,341.03
Marklar
M61,341
Steam
asastang
This is the first time since the Civil War that troops have bivouacked in the Capitol building. On the right is a plaque commemorating the troops that responded to Lincoln's call and stayed in the Capitol at the opening of the Civil War.


 
  • Gravy
Reactions: Maureen

wetwille

Butt Hamster
May 24, 2018
15,046
16,705
323
61
Mid MIchigan
Marklar
₥53,753.48
Marklar
M53,753
He got a tweet out somehow 57m ago. This will be gone shortly.
:51 "Mob violence goes against everything we believe in." The words of a psychopath AND sociopath. HE had absolute no issue with mob violence. He wanted 49% to kill the other 51%. Starting with all the "others". I wish him BLM - bung lying mangled.
 
  • Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum