Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to see but I'm assuming that's the yellow brick road, in which case they failed by not also chopping in a man behind a curtain.

So apparently the most powerful man in the world™ was so incensed by a hash tag on twitter (#DiaperDon), that he announced that twitter is a threat to national security and the section of law shielding twitter from liability for content posted on its platform (section 230) should be repealed.

Which he did, of course, via tweet.

So apparently the most powerful man in the world™ was so incensed by a hash tag on twitter (#DiaperDon), that he announced that twitter is a threat to national security and the section of law shielding twitter from liability for content posted on its platform (section 230) should be repealed.

it's only a threat to national security when he's tweeting

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh

#tinydeskrage

I had to google "extreme trumpet cover"

I give him a 7.5. Thinking it could have used a little mute to take off the harsh, a few notes not lingered on so long they go longer than the words would have (again, some hand-in mute control could have dialed that in tight). But hey, "Only Words"

I always thought Extreme was just fine. Sure, lightweight stuff but they worked it and that worked for them.

Last edited:
I give him a 7.5. Thinking it could have used a little mute to take off the harsh, a few notes not lingered on so long they go longer than the words would have (again, some hand-in mute control could have dialed that in tight). But hey, "Only Words"

I always thought Extreme was just fine. Sure, lightweight stuff but they worked it and that worked for them.

Dude could sing. Wasn't a one trick pony either. Gotta give him that.

Nuno can fucking PLAY and they can still also pull off a slow/low key jam like More Than Words, Extreme fucking slaps and I'll hear no dissent on this

Nuno can fucking PLAY and they can still also pull off a slow/low key jam like More Than Words, Extreme fucking slaps and I'll hear no dissent on this
They've got fucking chops, no question... but they'll still forever be the "More than Words" band.

I thought the harsh tone was perfect, actually. That's the stereotypical mexican trumpet song and it just made the whole thing sound weirdly mexican, really contrasted against the backing track.

Status
Not open for further replies.