Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

dumbasses exist in all walks of life. I mean, theres even dumb neurosurgeons, look at ben carson
for sure, that was the point of what I was saying & what I was replying to - some people are trying to make it out to be a solidly political issue, and while that plays a part in the current situation, it's not 1:1 thing

Yeah, the amount of healthcare people who don't give a fuck about masks astounds me.
I follow a place that shares crazy woo shit (and also helps report the nutters to child protective services or medical boards as appropriate) and there's a fuckton of woonatics who at least claim to be medical professionals and paraprofessionals and it's just so disheartening

This is gonna piss some people off, but some of the dumbest people ive ever met are nurses. Its like nurse is the class upgrade from sorority girl

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
It's baffling to me how some otherwise seemingly smart and generally together and well educated people still try to rationalize things like theft, violence, arson, and assault, but only when it's committed against some perceived ideological nemesis whom they've never met.
These same people also come to vehement defense of their political heroes whom they've also never met, and who don't really give a damn about them beyond taking both their vote and their money.

It's baffling to me how some otherwise seemingly smart and generally together and well educated people still try to rationalize things like theft, violence, arson, and assault, but only when it's committed against some perceived ideological nemesis whom they've never met.
These same people also come to vehement defense of their political heroes whom they've also never met, and who don't really give a damn about them beyond taking both their vote and their money.
Have you ever known me to not take a cheap shot?

That's like my raison d'etre.

Plus they live 12 miles from the hood.
As will I soon enough.
Thanks to Joe Biden.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer