Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Leave Hilary aloneeeeeee
She's drinking mai-tai's off the coast of Costa Rica living her best like thanking her lucky stars she dodged the bullet of being the President of The United Dump of America
Hopefully her mouth is so busy with the mai-tais nobody has to endure hearing her voice.

Look, you're assuming a normal distribution where there just isn't for your point to make sense.

You don't really need one for the money to work out in .govs favor (using the info they had at the time), but you knew that.

Lord help me with this one.

Please look up mean, median, and mode before you go on another of your ill-advised screeds about how everything's a scam out to get you.

I actually remember (mostly) what those are.

You tripped me up once before on this stats shit (mostly due to parlance/colloquialism vs. doctrinal scientific terminology), you're not gonna do it again!

* that's my response because I'm too lazy to make a sock puppet account named Lord so I can respond with, "Yes, my son?".

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
well he’s the son of the president
isn’t he the First Son of something

also if it’s privileged info why are they saying f he had it now
We don't, or at least aren't supposed to, have dynasties here. Therefore we don't, or at least shouldn't, have a First Son.

I actually remember (mostly) what those are.

You tripped me up once before on this stats shit (mostly due to parlance/colloquialism vs. doctrinal scientific terminology), you're not gonna do it again!

* that's my response because I'm too lazy to make a sock puppet account named Lord so I can respond with, "Yes, my son?".
Final thought for this hips. LIfe expectancy changes. You make it to 40, life expectancy is calculated to be dead at 82. You make it to 81, the magic number is a little over 90. Make it to 95, odds are you'll see 98. It's why some really old people are so happy "bitches, outlived them all!"

Final thought for this hips. LIfe expectancy changes. You make it to 40, life expectancy is calculated to be dead at 82. You make it to 81, the magic number is a little over 90. Make it to 95, odds are you'll see 98. It's why some really old people are so happy "bitches, outlived them all!"

Face it Ed, they're just nitpicking the statistics minutiae because my overarching points about the debt and money printing being unsustainable and social security being a fraud in an empty suit are inarguable.

Speaking of......what are the odds some politician will not only promise a bunch of free shit but go on to claim it'll "pay for itself" in half a generation, lol.

so little BARON TRUMP has/had the covids
why wasn’t this reported before -_-
sooo, he's not exactly the kid they post pictures of for "aww" points anymore. turns out teenagers change a lot in 4 years.

PJMBC5UT5RDFTK432CBIUZ2OFI.jpg

you'd probably bang him if it was dark enough since he's like 8 foot 80.