Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
politics is fake and gay

aliens are real

nordic aliens control the planet behind the scenes do not buy into the false dialetic

ps does loon post here? i hope she fucking doesn't. she can have the [m].

also august if loon told you i'm stalking you OR her don't listen to her she's pretty but dumb

no wait she's pretty dumb

jesus christ dude

1. you tried to say that loontwo was just your dupe, but I had already independently confirmed it was her at that point
2. you tried to add me on Facebook and then denied it when I tried to let you down gently by referencing not accepting the request without naming you
3. when I continued to ignore you, you posted on genmay in several spots to try to get my attention because you saw that I was listed as online
4. now you're trying to get my attention here when you haven't posted here in YEARS until recently

you need help and I hope that you get it, but please leave me out of it.

it was just a prank calm your tits

on second thought i may have added you on facebook but only cuz i was in drunken stupor and only because she said you're probbaly the next genmay girl i should try to woo when she started getting fed up wtih me (even though i didn't do anything) during oen of hte last nights i spent at her home

i'm not into you i mean you're good looking but you're probably just as crazzy as she is considering you're an e girl and all

and she is fucking nuts "loon" its in the name

also i never said she was my dupe i was just making a funny and not confirming or denying

for the record she hit ME UP on fb within a week of me creating a new fb account also after ghosting me for 10 years when we first met in 2009 and then when i started getting a little emotionally available and said some shit that i should not have said she got me lcoked up twice

that's my story and i'm sticking with it

also,

the only help i'm willing to accept is finanical or legal

not that it's any of your biz

have a pleasant night

also i'm 20k in the hole after living with her for basically 90 days she's very expensie

look honestly it wasn't all too bad i don't hate her honestly she's just been through a lot and was projecting a lot of bullshit she delt with her husband on to me

i wish her luck and her current boyfriend i introduced her to during the last night we hung out

this is all 100% TRUFAX that even she won't deny

politics is fake and gay

aliens are real

nordic aliens control the planet behind the scenes do not buy into the false dialetic

ps does loon post here? i hope she fucking doesn't. she can have the [m].

also august if loon told you i'm stalking you OR her don't listen to her she's pretty but dumb

no wait she's pretty dumb
I remember loon. Should invite her over here.

• Angry
Reactions: TheOriginalRedrum
plz don't

it's much more active here

she's making all kinds of bullshit up about me on the [m] without a hint of remorse she's toying with me i literally was getting ready to marry her towards the end of july i really really liked her then it all felt apart partilaly becasue of me and partially because she clearly has commitment issues and was justing using me as a boy to

anyway i'll stop hsittign up the politics thread i just wanted to get straight with august

also asa do you still have your 'stang?

i'm thinking of buying a muscle car soon

also i'm only posting here because i voluntarily request a 7 month ban to stay away from her on the internet she could in theory get me picked up by the popo whenever she likes for any rteason

dude what

i mean i'll admit i said some shit the issue she's obfuscating a lot of extenuating circumstances that led to it all blowing up

on the up and up i'll start streaming on my youtube channel if you want MY side of what happened

in any event the only person i really have to answer to is the fucking judge not dwebs on the internet who jerk it to chinese pictures and own real dolls

i mean no judgement i do that do that too but i also get pussy from time to time as well

do you get pussy from time to time mikeawesome? i don't think you do. so why should i have to snwer to you? i won't.

i'm gonna get banned from this forum for off topic replies and i twill honestly probably be for the better

ps i really am in the process of becoming a fucking pilot the graduate school i'm planning on attending also doubles up as a private flight school

on second thought i may have added you on facebook but only cuz i was in drunken stupor and only because she said you're probbaly the next genmay girl i should try to woo when she started getting fed up wtih me (even though i didn't do anything) during oen of hte last nights i spent at her home

i'm not into you i mean you're good looking but you're probably just as crazzy as she is considering you're an e girl and all

also i never said she was my dupe i was just making a funny and not confirming or denying

for the record she hit ME UP on fb within a week of me creating a new fb account also after ghosting me for 10 years when we first met in 2009 and then when i started getting a little emotionally available and said some shit that i should not have said she got me lcoked up twice

also,

have a pleasant night
Dude..

STFU.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
dude what

i mean i'll admit i said some shit the issue she's obfuscating a lot of extenuating circumstances that led to it all blowing up

on the up and up i'll start streaming on my youtube channel if you want MY side of what happened

in any event the only person i really have to answer to is the fucking judge not dwebs on the internet who jerk it to chinese pictures and own real dolls

i mean no judgement i do that do that too but i also get pussy from time to time as well

do you get pussy from time to time mikeawesome? i don't think you do. so why should i have to snwer to you? i won't.

i'm gonna get banned from this forum for off topic replies and i twill honestly probably be for the better

ps i really am in the process of becoming a fucking pilot the graduate school i'm planning on attending also doubles up as a private flight school
Go away. You're ugly and you're an ass.

dude what

Lol pilot. Ok Mr consultant

also,

have a pleasant night
also i'm 20k in the hole after living with her for basically 90 days she's very expensie

look honestly it wasn't all too bad i don't hate her honestly she's just been through a lot and was projecting a lot of bullshit she delt with her husband on to me

i wish her luck and her current boyfriend i introduced her to during the last night we hung out

plz don't

it's much more active here

she's making all kinds of bullshit up about me on the [m] without a hint of remorse she's toying with me i literally was getting ready to marry her towards the end of july i really really liked her then it all felt apart partilaly becasue of me and partially because she clearly has commitment issues and was justing using me as a boy to

anyway i'll stop hsittign up the politics thread i just wanted to get straight with august

also asa do you still have your 'stang?

i'm thinking of buying a muscle car soon

also i'm only posting here because i voluntarily request a 7 month ban to stay away from her on the internet she could in theory get me picked up by the popo whenever she likes for any rteason
dude what

Quoting these for when you sober up. Jesus, what a sad cunt you are.

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH

you sound like a whiney dumbass
quit being a whiney dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.