Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dumb as a bag of rocks, but I do have the occasional moment of clarity.

I beat your edit/addition.

No, nobody's woken up to that, at least not enough to matter.

The last 2 days of propaganda alone is enough to make the rednecks here want war. Convince another 15% and they got a solid majority.

Add to that most of Congress regardless of politics loves fucking war and......

I beat your edit/addition.

No, nobody's woken up to that, at least not enough to matter.

The last 2 days of propaganda alone is enough to make the rednecks here want war. Convince another 15% and they got a solid majority.

Add to that most of Congress regardless of politics loves fucking war and......

Ah shit, could you just let me have that tiny bit of hope?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
No bet on Russia?

"It's the Russians" is pretty much an easy out scapegoat du jour. They not that stupid.

Hacking computers and trolling Facebook , no risk, easy.
Inserting themselves in Syria where they know we won't go in whole hog....low risk, easy.
Bombing the global oil trade, fucking with the petrodollar, pissing off the US Navy...lol, that's not how they roll.

This ain't Russia.

They may well support it somewhere up the chain but you ain't gonna find any Russians anywhere near this.

It's US backed Saudi shit with Israel playing a role backstage.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Lambie
"It's the Russians" is pretty much an easy out scapegoat du jour. They not that stupid.

Hacking computers and trolling Facebook , no risk, easy.
Inserting themselves in Syria where they know we won't go in whole hog....low risk, easy.
Bombing the global oil trade, fucking with the petrodollar, pissing off the US Navy...lol, that's not how they roll.

This ain't Russia.

They may well support it somewhere up the chain but you ain't gonna find any Russians anywhere near this.

It's US backed Saudi shit with Israel playing a role backstage.

Buh, buh... The Hilary supporting libshit wine-moms on Twitter told me everything bad in the world is Russia's fault!

Ah shit, could you just let me have that tiny bit of hope?

There will be a handful of people who say NO WAR.

They will be a couple hardcore right wing libertarian types and a couple hardcore left wing green party types.

They will join hands on this even though they don't agree on lots of other stuff, and they will be ignored.

There will be a handful of people who say NO WAR.

They will be a couple hardcore right wing libertarian types and a couple hardcore left wing green party types.

They will join hands on this even though they don't agree on lots of other stuff, and they will be ignored.

Green parties are not hardcore left wing, but I get what you are saying.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Buh, buh... The Hilary supporting libshit wine-moms on Twitter told me everything bad in the world is Russia's fault!

I'm going to use "libshit wine-moms" in the future.

I won't abuse it though, just throw it in where it carries the appropriate impact.

Thanks for that.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Lambie
I'm not pro war. Never have been. First gulf war sure. Original Afghanistan attack was slightly justified all the follow-ups were based on domination and acquisition.

Then massive lithium deposits were discovered in Afghanistan. Electric car fodder. Domination of natural resources.

Don’t discount Russia so quickly fellas. Because it would be too obvious is the perfect undercover.

Anything to sow more discord and send us into yet another decades-long money suck is exactly what makes Vlad & Co hard AF.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
This billboard was put up in Iran's commercial center this week. It shows destroyed American and Israeli ships in a sea of Palestinian keffiyehs. The billboard reads "We Drowned Them All" in Farsi, Hebrew, and English. This is some scary shit brewing over there.

Iran Billboard.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: august
This billboard was put up in Iran's commercial center this week. It shows destroyed American and Israeli ships in a sea of Palestinian keffiyehs. The billboard reads "We Drowned Them All" in Farsi, Hebrew, and English. This is some scary shit brewing over there.

View attachment 7394

It’s the equivalent of what a portion of our country feels about Iran. They’re a minority there, but that goes unreported. I’m almost unsure about what the US feels anymore. The past three years have left many confused about who we are, self included.

I read that yesterday. What a shot show!!

Jesus Christ. We are the most unkind species.
if you click the Jennifer Cohn one, it links to some articles that corroborate what the original Twitter thread talks about (vs just the "well my friend says" of the original)

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

View attachment 7394
Find me the same picture shown on a public billboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.