Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is all true it has the makings of a big mess / excuse to escalate war.

They say they were hit by some sort of shell above the water line. We claim it's an Iranian mine on the other side of the ship (2nd hit?).

Iran has one of the ships crew, we have the other.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

They say they were hit by some sort of shell above the water line. We claim it's an Iranian mine on the other side of the ship (2nd hit?).

I am skeptical of the footage of “Iranians” retrieving one of the unexploded mines. They’re Russians.

If the hosts of Fox and Friends start saying we should go to war with Iran we're fucked. Trump will order the attack.

I am skeptical of the footage of “Iranians” retrieving one of the unexploded mines. They’re Russians.

I'm skeptical of all of it. I can see "Iranian mines" becoming the new WMD's (Iraq) and the ships crew being called hostages whether they are or not. Throw in some footage of guys chanting death to America and here we go again....

I perused the cable here in the hospital. I saw a few minutes of FOX News. I know FOX sells it to cable providers priced in order to be on the basicest of basic cable. Captive audiences. Hospitals. Old Folks Homes.

Fuck, now they're claiming the Iranians shot a surface-to-air missile at one of our drones moments before attacking the ships. The source is still quote an unnamed us official unquote. That could be anyone from The joint chiefs of staff, to Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

• Gravy
News blurb on the radio on the way home said UK intelligence is backing up our story and Trump is out there saying "look at the video, it has Iran written all over it".

Somebody needs to say hold the fuck up, lot of shit doesn't add up here.

• Gravy
I think the Saudis are most likely, although we sure as hell didn't discourage them and most likely helped. They own our money after all.

It was definitely done with the blessing of the US.

It's the gulf of Tonkin all over again, only this time people have hopefully woken up to the fact that the US is a lying pile of steaming dung.

Status
Not open for further replies.