ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥0.20
Marklar
M0
I meant mexican food in general. I normally order a burrito when we eat mexican.
Seviche

Not many places serve it here tho. We got el Salvadorans so is all pupusas and roast chicken with no spice

Also the only spice that gets me going anymore is like ghost peppers or scotch bonnet. I have a bottle of 1million scoville mustard sauce that I put on rice/beans and it's got a nice brassica flavor.

• Love
Reactions: pacojas

Maureen

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥23,997.85
Marklar
M23,998
Seviche

Not many places serve it here tho. We got el Salvadorans so is all pupusas and roast chicken with no spice

Also the only spice that gets me going anymore is like ghost peppers or scotch bonnet. I have a bottle of 1million scoville mustard sauce that I put on rice/beans and it's got a nice brassica flavor.
**CEVICHE

peruvian ceviche is the best ceviche in the world
i make a killer ceviche

DerHoggz

never met a virtue I wont signal
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
₥25,941.27
Marklar
M25,941
So how long do we think it's gonna take my glasses to get here from California via USPS? Shipped yesterday.

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
₥89,643.86
Marklar
M89,644
Seviche

My butthole hurts just reading this.

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
Marklar
₥43,313.59
Marklar
M43,314
“Kamala Harris’s ancestors owned slaves, and we’re not allowed to have statues of former slave owners? Should she be allowed to run for office?” - Hatebox crap

And the birther movement is back up and running in full swing. Several hatebox programs were discussing her not being an actual US citizen and a few had polls on their websites where listeners could join in!

I try not to generalize and the amount of over-generalization I see these days is scary IMO, but I’m beginning to think anyone who votes R for almost any office now is a full-on racist, one bedsheet away from breaking out the hood and tiki torches.

Something something sins of the father. Huh.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwille

Domon

enjoys a good porkin'
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥43,115.69
Marklar
M43,116
“Kamala Harris’s ancestors owned slaves, and we’re not allowed to have statues of former slave owners? Should she be allowed to run for office?” - Hatebox crap

And the birther movement is back up and running in full swing. Several hatebox programs were discussing her not being an actual US citizen and a few had polls on their websites where listeners could join in!

I try not to generalize and the amount of over-generalization I see these days is scary IMO, but I’m beginning to think anyone who votes R for almost any office now is a full-on racist, one bedsheet away from breaking out the hood and tiki torches.

Something something sins of the father. Huh.
also, her ancestors had slaves because her ancestor WAS a slave that was raped by her white master.