Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Anyone that withholds evidence and keeps people in jail can eat my ass.

And not in a good way, like when I've had Taco Bell and Chipotle for three days straight
you know I'm with you on this, but misrepresenting stuff just makes it easier to have the legit things ignored/written off as more exaggeration.

she fought, and for a time won, to keep someone in prison who she knew had not committed the crime of which he was convicted, & the reason she put forth was basically technicality/timeliness of the appeal. she also fought, successfully, to deny him compensation for wrongful conviction for the 15 years he did. Daniel Larsen is by most accounts a piece of shit, but he didn't deserve that and she went out of her way to fuck him even after his innocence was clear. and it's not because she unwaveringly believes in the minutiae of technicalities, because she also fought to keep George Gage in prison despite prosecutorial suppression of exculpatory evidence which is both unethical and illegal. she also used prosecutorial discretion not to investigate into the Orange County jailhouse informant scandal.

in a different scandal, she unsuccessfully tried to cover up prosecutorial misconduct & over 600 cases were dismissed.

she championed legislation to punish parents with jail time for their children's truancy.

she opposed a bill that would require investigations into police shootings.

when she was in a position to do anything about it, she refused to permit advanced DNA testing that could have exonerated Kevin Cooper of the murders for which he was convicted in a case plagued by mishandling.

he has finally been tested btw, but has been waiting over a year and a half for results. that particular problem is not on Kamala, but it could have been done sooner & we might not be here right now in August of 2020 still waiting after he has already spent decades in prison.

• Love
Reactions: ZRH
She was also adamantly against legalization in California when it passed. There is no way this woman is Jamacian. Someone find me her birth certificate! #birtherconspicarcy2electricboogaloo

you realize that saying she hates weed she can’t be jamaican is the same as saying, she hates tacos she can’t be mexican

there’s a racial undertone there.. just saying

also. in toronto has one of biggest jamaican communities outside of jamaica and ill be more than happy to show y’all how many jamaicans i know that absolutely don’t smoke or hate weed

KAMALA FOR PRESIDENT

you realize that saying she hates weed she can’t be jamaican is the same as saying, she hates tacos she can’t be mexican

also. in toronto has one of biggest jamaican communities outside of jamaica and ill be more than happy to show y’all how many jamaicans i know that absolutely don’t smoke or hate weed

KAMALA FOR PRESIDENT
Nobody hates tacos, slore.

She was also adamantly against legalization in California when it passed. There is no way this woman is Jamacian. Someone find me her birth certificate! #birtherconspicarcy2electricboogaloo
Fun fact: Jamaica is a very religious country, and alcohol/drug abuse there is very low. Only ~1% of the country is rasta, but for some reason everyone thinks the whole country is full of Bob Marley level stoners.

Canadians out-smoke Jamaicans by a long shot, pretty sure Americans do too.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

KAMALA FOR PRESIDENT
You realize I'm joking :waw:

DROP THE KNOWLEDGE GEEEEE
I know this because one of my friends in NL is Jamaican and everyone assumes he's some kind of rasta stoner reggae listening stereotype, and he fucking hates it.

He's a boring ass civil engineer that designs culverts under roadways and shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia