Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

idk how to post a whole thread but it's worth clicking through and reading the whole thing.

Is there any evidence to substantiate what she is saying? I read half way, but it started to have a clickbait/generate followers feel to it in the way that it is written.

It's outrageous if true.

Is there any evidence to substantiate what she is saying? I read half way, but it started to have a clickbait/generate followers feel to it in the way that it is written.

It's outrageous if true.
it looks like word of mouth so afaik currently nothing official to substantiate each claim - I started to try to find supporting documentation via news articles that reference certain aspects but I'm at work & it's hard on a phone. trying not to just confirmation-bias myself into believing it wholesale. it's also hard to back it up bc it's not like the government is super keen on officially advertising details of the bad shit they may or may not be doing, so the best you can get in most cases is corroborating stories from other observers

fwiw I think part of the click-baity writing is the character limitations & conversational style of Twitter, but I agree it's also definitely trying to go for the feels

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and APRIL
like some of the specifics I have seen elsewhere/from unrelated sources (e.g. the freezer, the condition of moms/newborns, etc) so I'm inclined to believe at least parts of it, whether that lends enough credence to the rest is probably a personal call

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
like some of the specifics I have seen elsewhere/from unrelated sources (e.g. the freezer, the condition of moms/newborns, etc) so I'm inclined to believe at least parts of it, whether that lends enough credence to the rest is probably a personal call
It sucks that even without proof, I/we can totally see something like this happening thanks to this administration.

Blows my mind.

If even half of that is true, we're going to go down in history along with the nazis.

I would suggest someone with a strong credible reputation pose as a asylum seeker, and validate this, but if its true, i bet theyd never be seen again and wouldnt be able to tell the story

That lady needs to give the location of the dog pound and the freezer to someone that can immediately go those places and not be denied entry (either lawfully or otherwise)

• Gravy
That lady needs to give the location of the dog pound and the freezer to someone that can immediately go those places and not be denied entry (either lawfully or otherwise)
How does an individual put this in motion? Posting about it on Twitter hasn't done anything, yet.

How does an individual put this in motion? Posting about it on Twitter hasn't done anything, yet.

Id recommend getting a face to face with a sympathetic senator (or governor). I dont know this lady's reputation, so im not sure if she has the public credibility to do so.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Id recommend getting a face to face with a sympathetic senator (or governor). I dont know this lady's reputation, so im not sure if she has the public credibility to do so.
Sure, best case scenario is finding sympathy in our government. :lol:

Gosh the US is broken. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
If even half of that is true, we're going to go down in history along with the nazis.

I would suggest someone with a strong credible reputation pose as a asylum seeker, and validate this, but if its true, i bet theyd never be seen again and wouldnt be able to tell the story
Your comparing Trump to Hitler? Hitler killed 6 million. Hello Godwin.

Part of the problem is that at minimum 40% of the country is okay with all of that (the twitter descriptions). We are becoming a nation of hate faster than ever. Two steps forward, eight back.

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.