Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Remember that Axios interview? Good, because nobody else will in a couple weeks.

#shortattentionspan’merica

I meant I'd only seen it go slow like this when they started the shut-down. At some point more mail should have been flowing. People were stuck at home, many weren't suffering to much financially. Business should have kept on keeping on. imo. I personally have seen nothing but an increase in my online sales with covid going on. People wanting parts for their toys. idk.

I think my real worry is the psycho bitch who lives across from our mailboxs. I wouldn't put it past her to steal people's mail. Industrial grade nut job.

After the methheads that used to live up at the other end of the road left they found a car there piled full of other people's mail.

Also after they left the psycho night prowlers and theft of other stuff left with them.

We've always kept a PO box for important stuff.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
After the methheads that used to live up at the other end of the road left they found a car there piled full of other people's mail.

Also after they left the psycho night prowlers and theft of other stuff left with them.

We've always kept a PO box for important stuff.
I'm seriously considering getting an automatic deer cam. with the timer feature and placing it across the road in the middle of the night. See, there are 9 mailboxes on a stand(mine included). The psycho neighbor has their's on an individual post a few hundred feet away. She has no reason to be near our boxes. *One of the other neighbors caught her husband in his yard, making off with some sheet metal. The neighbor tells me the asshole's response was "didn't look like you were using it." I know they've been in my yard too - despite me being a solid 800' away.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I'm seriously considering getting an automatic deer cam. with the timer feature and placing it across the road in the middle of the night. See, there are 9 mailboxes on a stand(mine included). The psycho neighbor has their's on an individual post a few hundred feet away. She has no reason to be near our boxes. *One of the other neighbors caught her husband in his yard, making off with some sheet metal. The neighbor tells me the asshole's response was "didn't look like you were using it." I know they've been in my yard too - despite me being a solid 800' away.

Those can work great for that just pay attention to specs and details.
Some have to be fairly close to trigger the motion sensor. Others the IR illuminator can still be seen by the human eye as a red light or glow and some can't.

Then camo it well and anchor it even better. When people know they've been caught on one they try to steal the camera.
A WiFi one can bust them for that too. Cheap ones just have an on board SD card.

The IR not being actually invisible is the big one. Deer and other critters don't see that end of the spectrum. We do.

Those can work great for that just pay attention to specs and details.
Some have to be fairly close to trigger the motion sensor. Others the IR illuminator can still be seen by the human eye as a red light or glow and some can't.

Then camo it well and anchor it even better. When people know they've been caught on one they try to steal the camera.
A WiFi one can bust them for that too. Cheap ones just have an on board SD card.

The IR not being actually invisible is the big one. Deer and other critters don't see that end of the spectrum. We do.
You can spot IR security cameras / illuminators real easy using a cellphone camera.

Was gonna say had plenty of phones that can't see it but reading up on it some it seems what's happening is it's there but overwhelmed by the visible light making it hard for our eye to see it.

that crazy MAGA girl i know from the suburbs is part of this group

FRANCIIIINE YOURE CANADIAN!
you take full advantage of our universal healthcare while in your 1M house your parents paid forrrr while peddling essential oils on faceboooooook

5bf70f96ceab333a5449c3ca9e0810f1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Valve1138
Is Alberta separatism still a thing? Would be cool if it's still a thing.

Bring Sask and Manitoba with it for an even better thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.