Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
upDwKQX.jpg

Albuquerque Public Schools just came out with a "re-entry plan" that completely fails to address 1) any arts programs, and 2) any individualized education plans, both of which are super high on my priority list, as 1) both of my kids are in the arts programs (boy is in band, girl is in orchestra), and 2) the girl is in the gifted program and as such is covered by an IEP.

The new superintendent is on the radio right now, trying to sell the public on the notion that the only issue that we'll ever face is reliable internet.

This shit is infuriating.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Albuquerque Public Schools just came out with a "re-entry plan" that completely fails to address 1) any arts programs, and 2) any individualized education plans, both of which are super high on my priority list, as 1) both of my kids are in the arts programs (boy is in band, girl is in orchestra), and 2) the girl is in the gifted program and as such is covered by an IEP.

The new superintendent is on the radio right now, trying to sell the public on the notion that the only issue that we'll ever face is reliable internet.

This shit is infuriating.

omg IEPs are fucking beyond important !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.