Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

cops cracking LGBT skulls are the reason we have Pride™, fuck em
And 50 years after the Stonewall riots, we should still hold that against the new generation of LGBT police officers that want to march in a local parade?

Are they gonna suddenly drop the gay, break out the billy clubs and start attacking the rest of the parade?

A judge still has to approve the commutation of his sentence. We'll see how that goes.

If the judge doesn’t approve, won’t he just go full pardon then?

Or maybe he can’t, if it’s a state matter, not Fed. I’m unsure how that shit works.

And 50 years after the Stonewall riots, we should still hold that against the new generation of LGBT police officers that want to march in a local parade?

Are they gonna suddenly drop the gay, break out the billy clubs and start attacking the rest of the parade?
police, at least as an institution in the US, still mistreat LGBT people, though much of their focus in that regard has shifted to the T because it's easier to get away with these days. they also disproportionately harm people of color, specifically Black people, who I would be more interested in making feel welcome at Pride than cops. gay cops are still cops.

we've *months* now of peaceful demonstrations met with terror, why would anyone feel comfortable inviting them to anything? they're a cop first and whatever other identity second.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
police, at least as an institution in the US, still mistreat LGBT people, though much of their focus in that regard has shifted to the T because it's easier to get away with these days. they also disproportionately harm people of color, specifically Black people, who I would be more interested in making feel welcome at Pride than cops. gay cops are still cops.
Let's not forget the T were also often sex workers. Sex workers were behind pride and the movement but have been erased for that herstory.

BLM is a smokescreen run by far left lesbians to further an agenda that's gonna blow your socks off.

but seriously,...
real black people would've named it "BLM2", IMHO! it's so obvious that saying BLM is a play on the low IQ contingent at the opposite end.
we call it,.. WORD, SOUND, POWER and many covert ops have served their purpose through simple wording

I'm gonna name my revolutionary army "Cute And Fuzzy Bunnies". Nobody could be against that.
Bow to the people's republic of CAFB!

• Love
Reactions: pacojas
I could swear I remember Chuck Woolery and some other letter turner eye candy doing wheel of fortune as a kid but some people swear it's been Pat and Vanna the whole time.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
there was anti pedo protestors and guess who showed up sticking up for the pedos? antifa

lol did you look into that march at all?

They are right-wing nutters attempting to link Green Minister Roderick O'Gorman with pedophilia via an extremely tenuous link with (he once marched in a Pride Parade beside) UK activist Peter Thatchell, who has advocated decriminalisation of sex *between teenagers*.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he's gay, nothing at all.
Ironically, one of the organisers of the march is Hermann Kelly, who really is a pedophile apologist, having once written a book smearing victims of sexual abuse by priests as "liars."

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant