Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also have 100%, ACAB, crossing your forearms, and the Coors beer label as possible hate symbols.
So I'm gonna say that the ADL generally tries to cover all bases.
Why do you have to argue everything? Like seriously you argue everything. If you could argue with yourself you would but I’m sure you can’t agree on the best way to do it.

You understand that you started this exchange, right? So how is it me that wants to argue when it appears that you want me to respond to your comment.
Also, how in the holy name of fuck is three comments in total an argument? What kind of hurt feelings bullshit is that?

Fuck's sake, man.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Valve1138
You understand that you started this exchange, right? So how is it me that wants to argue when it appears that you want me to respond to your comment.
Also, how in the holy name of fuck is three comments in total an argument? What kind of hurt feelings bullshit is that?

Fuck's sake, man.
Because you do it to everyone and almost every post. “The ski is blue.” “Nope it’s green.” “That person is doing this.” “Nope they are doing that.”

When your name is used as a verb for doing such a thing then it's a thing.

Last edited:
white power sign

C-qmHaQWsAAgkcu.jpg

stone-proudboys.jpg

th

group-phoo.jpg
Wierd how these guys always look Hispanic or eastern european

Okay well hear me out now...

He would be better than Trump and Kim K is no fool so would make a better first lady. If Biden was going down then I'd rather see Kanye in there.
what probably gonna happen is hes gonna take votes away from biden and we get trump for another 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.