Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After forty plus years of outsourcing manufacturing of almost everything offshore, mostly to China, right wingers are upset and wondering why we “have to beg and bow down to a communist country to get our basic needs, from dust masks to generic drugs”.

Fuckin stupid assholes.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and APRIL

This twitter link takes you to a page that is chock full of videos showing the current administration’s absolute ineptness in handling this.

You people that follow these morons and think they’re the best people to be running shit need to have your heads examined.

Don’t bother with the “no U” reply either. I know stuff.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
I haven't read this before, but found it super interesting when trying to understand the psychology of bigots.

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

- Jean Paul-Sartre

Morons. It’s too bad diseases can’t be pickier about who they target.

Not that I WANT to see anyone die*, just get sick enough to recognize their dumbness.

*necessary disclaimer
I'm OK with people dying when their actions threaten the lives of innocent people.

The problem is that every dumbass Christian getting scammed into catching the 'rona gets others infected and damages our healthcare system and workers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.