Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes progress happens one funeral at a time.
Sometimes. It's natural that the old die and the young progress. I'm still not going to hope people die for it. I'd much rather them change for the better. It's wishful thinking but it's not impossible for everyone.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Limbaugh

On weekends, they air “Rush’s week in review”, a three hour best-of compiled from the previous week’s bloviating. He’s been off more than on since the cancer Dx, so they replayed parts of the last few shows he did before not doing shows.

Last Sunday consisted of him making fun of “the coronavirus hoax” and how idiotic people are being, how they’re overreacting, that it’ll all blow over soon, and the media is working with the militant leftists to undermine Dear Leader and to steal the 2020 election from him.

It’s totally irresponsible to air that old shit when the country is on lockdown, but his team chose to do just that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
And speaking of that, his substitute yesterday announced the Maduro indictment news as “The US DOJ has arrested Maduro”.

Fake fucking news. Plain and simple. There are no limits when it comes to how far these sycophants will go to keep him in power.

Keeping people confused is definitely part of the game plan, and it’s fucking dangerous.

immi you are old with a bad ticker. If you hate rush so much then why listen to him and get yourself riled up? that can't be good for you. I have a feeling you loony lefties actually enjoy when you get triggered.

I like to know what the “other side” is thinking, and I know what Dear Leader will say tomorrow if I listen to Rush today.

It’s good to be informed. In every way.

I DID flip to the only lefty radio show left on the air here a couple days ago, and he was musing about the Earth having a consciousness and is killing us with Covid-19 because of how we are damaging her.

If that’s how the modern left is thinking, and is serious, everybody is doomed.

• Barf
Reactions: nukes
Limbaugh

On weekends, they air “Rush’s week in review”, a three hour best-of compiled from the previous week’s bloviating. He’s been off more than on since the cancer Dx, so they replayed parts of the last few shows he did before not doing shows.

Last Sunday consisted of him making fun of “the coronavirus hoax” and how idiotic people are being, how they’re overreacting, that it’ll all blow over soon, and the media is working with the militant leftists to undermine Dear Leader and to steal the 2020 election from him.

It’s totally irresponsible to air that old shit when the country is on lockdown, but his team chose to do just that.

He'll get more than a few MAGAS killed.

You guys should just come clean and admit you're cool with killing people whose politics you don't like. It'll bring you a sense of relief and inner peace.

I won’t admit that because I don’t feel that.

I’ll just pretend you weren’t including me in that group because honestly, you should know better.

If someone truly feels that way and admitting it will “give them inner peace”, that’s a sign of serious personality defects.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I’m completely secure with what I post about Limbaugh and his types NOT conveying that I want anyone dead from an affliction.

Mentioning what he’s choosing to air during a pandemic is no more than pointing out the irresponsibility of his actions. Reading anything more into it is just fucking weird.

I won’t admit that because I don’t feel that.

I’ll just pretend you weren’t including me in that group because honestly, you should know better.

If someone truly feels that way and admitting it will “give them inner peace”, that’s a sign of serious personality defects.

General statement. You just happened to be the one above it.

Personality defects? Oh yeah none of those around here, man.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
immi you are old with a bad ticker. If you hate rush so much then why listen to him and get yourself riled up? that can't be good for you. I have a feeling you loony lefties actually enjoy when you get triggered.
I listen to right leaning stuff all the time. Not to get triggered, but to make fun of the retards.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.