Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks that’s allowed to happen. States should only allow voting within party, or don’t belong to any party. Voting in the opposite party’s primary is the equivalent of election tampering IMO.
If I was required to register for a party I wouldn't vote. Parties shouldn't even exist imo. I'm fine with voting across lines though because it may just be that people are fine with everybody running in their party and want to get someone closer to their political alignment in the other party. I'll admit though, it does suck that many use it as a tampering method. I'd like to see primaries done away with. Just put them all on the ballot and let everybody vote.

But yeah I'm not okay with being required to choose a party. Bernie is getting my vote because I don't see him as a Democrat but I'm really hoping he pulls the party in his direction. At this point he already has.

MAGAs are full crazy with the virus.

Ignoring Trumps CDC cuts. The WHO is as corrupt as the UN and NATO. Buying fish antibiotics and going to Mexico to buy Z-pacs off the shelf at pharmacies.

And in an absolute tizzy about food. Buying up all the 30-day food buckets.

We're seconds away from the CDC locking us in our houses forcefully because quarantine.

:lol:
😂

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
ce0.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD
what the everloving fuck is this insanity.

EQneSEPWAAANJKA

The current take on this is that somehow, the above image means that come the convention, the superdelegates will cast their will in order to nominate one of the people on the right.... (or Sherrod Brown, huh?) because combined, they had more than 51%.

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.