Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watchin' the hatebox on the hamster wheel this morning to get my blood up, saw Amy Klobuchar whine about how nobody would play her soundbites this morning on their morning shows.

She's 1000% super-Karen. Her f'n campaign slogan should be "It's time for America to speak to the manager".

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
MAGAS are all like lol CDC is BIG GOVERNMENT and they got nothing on Coronavirus.

Completely ignoring the fact that Trump cut the funding and eliminated the group that deal with pandemic response.
Or that we're consistently ignoring containment protocols by rushing infected Americans back on public flights...

He was funny :lol:
I liked when he met with the press and said the reports of American troops entering Bagdad were completely untrue and the reporters could actually look over the guy's shoulder and see American tanks down the street from where the press conference was being held.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I liked when he met with the press and said the reports of American troops entering Bagdad were completely untrue and the reporters could actually look over the guy's shoulder and see American tanks down the street from where the press conference was being held.

Yeah. That and his There was some commotion at the airport but it was quickly dealt with story.

The afternoon hatebox is blaming the “do nothing democratically held house” for CDC funding cutbacks.

Morning hatebox kicked off with defense of the “Coronavirus is the common cold” statement, combined with more finger pointing at the “ChiComs” and media for “weaponizing” a virus to fuck with the stock market and being Trump down, because as the debate showed, the “Dems don’t stand a chance in November”.

sigh

I would love to have numbers for how many SC Republicans vote for Biden in the primary.

I would love to have numbers for how many SC Republicans vote for Biden in the primary.
One of the morning shows yesterday played an ad airing in SC from a Republican group that is urging Republicans to vote for Bernie in the primary because the Republicans feel Bernie will be the easiest to beat in the general election.

It sucks that’s allowed to happen. States should only allow voting within party, or don’t belong to any party. Voting in the opposite party’s primary is the equivalent of election tampering IMO.

MAGAs are full crazy with the virus.

Ignoring Trumps CDC cuts. The WHO is as corrupt as the UN and NATO. Buying fish antibiotics and going to Mexico to buy Z-pacs off the shelf at pharmacies.

And in an absolute tizzy about food. Buying up all the 30-day food buckets.

We're seconds away from the CDC locking us in our houses forcefully because quarantine.

:lol:

MAGAs are full crazy with the virus.

Ignoring Trumps CDC cuts. The WHO is as corrupt as the UN and NATO. Buying fish antibiotics and going to Mexico to buy Z-pacs off the shelf at pharmacies.

And in an absolute tizzy about food. Buying up all the 30-day food buckets.

We're seconds away from the CDC locking us in our houses forcefully because quarantine.

:lol:
I'm waiting for the claim that Bernie supporters created the virus to force medicare for all

States should only allow voting within party, or don’t belong to any party.

Would someone who didn't belong to any party be able to vote in any primary in this scenario?

The way we do it here makes more sense to me. You just register to vote, that's it. You don't register AS anything, you're just you, an individual human.
Can go vote in any one primary you want to, just not multiple as that really would be getting more than one shot at tipping the scales.

Parties have too much power as it is, shouldn't be requiring people to claim allegiance to any of them.

We're also doing away with the single party ticket here, meaning you won't be able to just check one box at the top and automatically vote all R or all D in what could be 30 different positions from president all the way down to dog catcher
Have to at least read through the list and pick someone in each category.
Also a good thing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.