Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

" Someone brought up Trump and the soldiers suffering from traumatic brain injuries and how he thought it wasn't important and how much of an idiot he was for that "

i mean... this is completely valid

I'm not saying it wasn't valid, I'm saying it's the first time I've ever heard anyone make an openly derogatory comment like that, even when Obama was president and I was sitting in a republican's office. I mean, I was there talking about healthcare funding disparities for headache diseases, so it wasn't that off topic, but it was a little shocking to hear. It's open season in DC. Everyone is taking shots at everyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant
I'm not saying it wasn't valid, I'm saying it's the first time I've ever heard anyone make an openly derogatory comment like that, even when Obama was president and I was sitting in a republican's office. I mean, I was there talking about healthcare funding disparities for headache diseases, so it wasn't that off topic, but it was a little shocking to hear. It's open season in DC. Everyone is taking shots at everyone else.
I guess it depends how it was worded. "Trump is an idiot" vs "Mr. President is uninformed on this topic"

Pence must really be under Drumph’s spell or something.

The hatebox has been spewing and spinning the “news” of the acting intel director briefing lawmakers about Russia’s current attempts at interfering with the 2020 elections, turning it into “the democrats are LOL using their Russian conspiracy hoax to cover why they’ll lose to Trump in the election”, when it’s plain to see the democrats will lose the election because the voters, for the most part, are fucking stupid idiots who believe in Trump and his policies. Whatever they happen to be at that moment.

I honestly believe he will receive more votes in this election than on 2016.

nwl8rlf7oci41.jpg

Pence must really be under Drumph’s spell or something.

The hatebox has been spewing and spinning the “news” of the acting intel director briefing lawmakers about Russia’s current attempts at interfering with the 2020 elections, turning it into “the democrats are LOL using their Russian conspiracy hoax to cover why they’ll lose to Trump in the election”, when it’s plain to see the democrats will lose the election because the voters, for the most part, are fucking stupid idiots who believe in Trump and his policies. Whatever they happen to be at that moment.

I honestly believe he will receive more votes in this election than on 2016.
I mean, thats precisely what theyre going for..... the intel community says the russians are trying to get Bernie to win the primary, and then donald to win the election. If they arent able to sway it enough that he wins legitimately, then it gives him rationale to scream foul and say the russians helped bernie.

Then its chaos. Which is their primary goal. They dont give a fuck who wins, they want to break our people and our system and bring fear and doubt into any action that happens.

Oh, and all this was a fuckin' classified briefing, which Bernie kept to himself, but Nunes bragged to trump who bragged to the world about immediately. The next spin is gonna be that Bernie was hiding it because he didnt immediately talk about the FUCKING CLASSIFIED briefing as soon as he knew last month.

They're setting up scapegoats for each outcome. If "the Russians" goal is to sew distrust they've already done it.

• Gravy
Reactions: gee