Mr. Asa

Extra Medium Tedium
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥61,341.03
Steam
asastang
the funny thing is that the dude inserts the fork like that, everything will be fine. He'll be bridging the neutral and ground, which has about 1.5v on it.
Please see this post

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442.40
A new federal report shows non-citizens in the United States commit nearly half of all federal crimes, or more than six times their proportion to the American population.

For 2017, data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey shows non-citizens comprise about 7 percent of the country’s population, but the 2018 Annual Report and Sourcebook of Federal Sentencing Statistics shows they committed more than 40 percent of all federal crimes

but but but i thought they only want to come here for a better life?
Not all noncitizens are illegal. A wall won't do shit to stop them. Retard.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

Jehannum

Eats bananas with the peel still on
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
₥84,231.16
Not all noncitizens are illegal. A wall won't do shit to stop them. Retard.
Also "federal crimes".

No shit they're committing the lion's share of federal crimes. The rest of us could be standing there with our dicks in our mailboxes (federal property), and still not rise to the level of prosecution for federal crimes.

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥548.90
A new federal report shows non-citizens in the United States commit nearly half of all federal crimes, or more than six times their proportion to the American population.

For 2017, data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey shows non-citizens comprise about 7 percent of the country’s population, but the 2018 Annual Report and Sourcebook of Federal Sentencing Statistics shows they committed more than 40 percent of all federal crimes

but but but i thought they only want to come here for a better life?
I love how this "report" comes from a severely biased site, has broken links or links that go to information compiled by biased sources, compared two different years, and includes immigration violations as federal crimes. 92% were immigration related crimes which, by the way, currently include presenting yourself at the border seeking asylum, which last I checked shouldn't actually be a crime at all. Instead of just blindly believing what you read, try some actual critical thought.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: wetwille and tre

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Steam
heyfubuddy
I love how this "report" comes from a severely biased site, has broken links or links that go to information compiled by biased sources, compared two different years, and includes immigration violations as federal crimes. 92% were immigration related crimes which, by the way, currently include presenting yourself at the border seeking asylum, which last I checked shouldn't actually be a crime at all. Instead of just blindly believing what you read, try some actual critical thought.
hes a shit troll and nothing else
just ignore his dumb ass