Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

01ojkMJ.jpg

Hatebox attack pattern this week has been all pointed at the media, the horribly corrupt, left wing arm that IS the media. And how they all have the same stories they report on, like a conspiracy to spread the same misinformation.

They really are the kings of projection, all of em.

Hatebox attack pattern this week has been all pointed at the media, the horribly corrupt, left wing arm that IS the media. And how they all have the same stories they report on, like a conspiracy to spread the same misinformation.

They really are the kings of projection, all of em.
my favourite tale of the day is Donald Trump Jr tweeting about Hunter Biden admitting that he made a lot of money because of his last name, while completely oblivious to the fact the he has the exact same name as his own father, and works for his father's companies and tv shows.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Immigrant
my favourite tale of the day is Donald Trump Jr tweeting about Hunter Biden admitting that he made a lot of money because of his last name, while completely oblivious to the fact the he has the exact same name as his own father, and works for his father's companies and tv shows.

I can see Eric saying something that dumb, but Don Jr :eek:

He's supposed to be the Butthead of the duo.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
  • Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant