Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Why is there a "fitness council" with federal bureaucrat paid positions? Geez the shit we waste money on.

Stop shoving cheeseburgers in your face and get off your ass now and then.

There, job done. Dismantle the council. Fire everyone and sell the building.
For stupid.

That’s a slippery slope you’re on. Soon, you’ll be calling for dissolution of the EPA.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Fox News is reporting that 51% of the American People support Impeaching Trump.

:lol: DEEEEELICIOUSSSSS FEED ME MOOOREE

@King Wickie - Can we get a report from the right from you? What are your thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: Valve1138
That’s a slippery slope you’re on. Soon, you’ll be calling for dissolution of the EPA.

Never happen. First they'd have to form a committee to discuss how to structure the commission then they'll need some administrators to administrate the forming of said commission then they'll need some more administrators to oversee those administrators then everybody is gonna need some staffers to generate all the redundant paperwork required and of course they'll need a big fat budget to facilitate the administration of the administrators administrating the commission on forming the commission.

• Gravy
Reactions: Darth Handsome
Fox News is reporting that 51% of the American People support Impeaching Trump.

:lol: DEEEEELICIOUSSSSS FEED ME MOOOREE

Yeah but the margin of error is like +/- 1 kajillion percent so it's FAKE NEWS.

And "pollling" said Hillary was going to win in a landslide...

^ Real things I read Trump supporters saying.

Never happen. First they'd have to form a committee to discuss how to structure the commission then they'll need some administrators to administrate the forming of said commission then they'll need some more administrators to oversee those administrators then everybody is gonna need some staffers to generate all the redundant paperwork required and of course they'll need a big fat budget to facilitate the administration of the administrators administrating the commission on forming the commission.
this man knows how govt operates, even if he didnt also mention their guaranteed pension & how many weeks of holidays they all get

• Love
Reactions: HipHugHer
Yeah but the margin of error is like +/- 1 kajillion percent so it's FAKE NEWS.

And "pollling" said Hillary was going to win in a landslide...

^ Real things I read Trump supporters saying.

This might be the closest thing to the truth... a comment from that news article.