Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

The vaping deaths seem to occur relatively quickly compared to the traditional tobacco smoking deaths.

True, but splitting hairs.

I also kind of wish more money would be spent studying the reasons WHY peoples’ desire to be altered seem to be rising. I know people have always wanted to feel a little different, but there are underlying causes to increases in opiate and other addictions.

Vaping and the possible Drumph ban, top story on the “news”.

Let’s see. They’re saying it’s “teens”. How are they getting them when they’re underage?

It may be THC products. “May” be?

The current HHS guy is a lawyer, lobbyist, and former CEO of a pharmaceutical company (I think). Yeah, he’s to be trusted.

JgY116b.jpg

4Ai0vau.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I was for him long ago, but as time goes on... he's just another cog in the political wheel.
that said, if he is the candidate, its too damaging not to vote for him.

I've come around on this topic this round. I used to not beleive the above. And i might not believe it again in a reasonable non "fate of america" election.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
that said, if he is the candidate, its too damaging not to vote for him.

I've come around on this topic this round. I used to not beleive the above. And i might not believe it again in a reasonable non "fate of america" election.
Exactly. I'd vote for someone in a coma before I vote for Trump.

i was also saying the "dont throw your vote away" thing. IE, this time you cant vote for green party or whatever aligns with your morals.
Ah ya, I did that last election... I wanted to vote third party, but knew in Florida that it was a lost cause. I, unfortunately, voted Hilary. ... and I'd vote for her again if Trump is the other option.