Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

I never got around to posting about how the secret number you call the local feds with, to get one over on the feds, is right in the frame Google gives with aggregated info when you search for "SSA South Austin".

The timeframe we were talking about was years ago, not currently. Like enough years ago you might've still been in high school, but whatevs.

Trump despises American ideals (such that they can be said to exist) like the rule of law. I'd miss a bunch if I tried to make a conprehensive list.

Trump: "This country is a hellhole."

Exactly. Dude based his entire campaign strategy on the US being an unsafe, unsavory shithole and now the “right” is pointing their fingers at the left for “hating our country”.

Conservatives, masters of projection.

Exactly. Dude based his entire campaign strategy on the US being an unsafe, unsavory shithole and now the “right” is pointing their fingers at the left for “hating our country”.

Conservatives, masters of projection.

I'll admit, I don't get what the angle was with this whole theme of being the "rule of law president". I didn't think we were being that unruly.
Last thing we need is yet even more laws. There's already so many laws no mere mortal could hope to follow all of them. I'm probably breaking 3 right now.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes