Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
smusrxq7ax931.jpg

Keep calling people names. That's against the rules you know. Personal attacks. Apparently you don't read.

Holy fuck, this is pathetic.

Here, let me call you some names: You are a piece of shit, you are an utter moron, you are a coward, you are a racist, and you are a whiny little baby.

Can you handle that, tough guy? Oh wait, no you can't. You have me on your ignore list, because a big strong guy like you can't handle someone disagreeing with you. So big. So strong.

Last edited:
Holy fuck, this is pathetic.

Here, let me call you some names: You are a piece of shit, you are an utter moron, you are a coward, you are a racist, and you are a whiny little baby.

Can you handle that, tough guy? Oh wait, no you can't. You have me on your ignore list, because a big strong guy like you can't handle someone disagreeing with you. So big. So strong.

Just wait.

He’ll blame you for being all those things and then call you toxic and threaten to shoot you.

We’ve all seen this movie before.

Drumpf tweeted out that certain members of congress go back to the countries they were born in.

Which is technically only possible for 3 of the 4 he was clearly calling out.
To be fair, AOC's home govt is pretty inefficient and corrupt, and he claims

all DNA testing itself could show is a lack of familial match, not the intent nor relationship between those tested. if I brought my nieces somewhere & they tested us, I would have zero DNA in common because they're my husband's sister's kids, but that doesn't mean I'm trafficking them or using them for nefarious purposes. you also have to consider that other cultures often have larger, broader family units where more "distant" relatives play a larger role. in the US, we're used to the idea of mom, dad, and 2.5 kids being a complete family unit. other cultures will include things like grandparents and aunts/uncles and cousins etc living together and sharing in family duties, including childcare.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Status
Not open for further replies.