Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

aww, poor tucker carlson isn't on fox anymore

might be the >700M settlement with Dominion. Or maybe it was because he flew off the handle at a staffer because a brown M&M accidentally got included in the bowl of green M&Ms that he shoves up his ass before each broadcast. Who knows.

aww, poor tucker carlson isn't on fox anymore

might be the >700M settlement with Dominion. Or maybe it was because he flew off the handle at a staffer because a brown M&M accidentally got included in the bowl of green M&Ms that he shoves up his ass before each broadcast. Who knows.
I'm sure he's got enough money to sustain his lifestyle indefinitely, with the occasional beer hall putsch speaking engagement on the side.

can tucker and lemon starter their own show where they just argue back and forth together

id watch

CALL THE SHOW “LEMON TUCKER”
Something similar to this is how Tucker got his start actually. He had a show on either CNN or MSNBC with Paul Begala (a Democrat) and they would debate various topics and have congressmen and women and senators from both parties on their show to discuss and debate legislation and hot button issues. Way back in the dark ages when cable "news" networks actually reported news and would have both Republicans and Democrats on the air regularly regardless of network.

Something similar to this is how Tucker got his start actually. He had a show on either CNN or MSNBC with Paul Begala (a Democrat) and they would debate various topics and have congressmen and women and senators from both parties on their show to discuss and debate legislation and hot button issues. Way back in the dark ages when cable "news" networks actually reported news and would have both Republicans and Democrats on the air regularly regardless of network.
That's the show where Jon Stewart put Carlson in the ground, yeah?

They are just... not bright.

CXgJu4V.jpeg

Well, it's gonna be the least exciting campaign ever.

You guys, you voted for me because I wasn't Trump. Im still not Trump. Biden 2024
They're both older than dirt and Trump is physically in awful shape. There's a solid chance neither of them make it to election day 2024.

They're both older than dirt and Trump is physically in awful shape. There's a solid chance neither of them make it to election day 2024.
Trump is definitely not jogging everyday 😆

Biden is yeah kinda getting up there. I really am not worried about his health.

It's just not gonna be fun. Who'd have thought bush v gore would be the last traditional election? Or maybe Obama McCain.

Trump lives in some altered reality like that guy at work no one wants to talk to cause you had to listen about the aliens one time. Biden is Biden, he's been a politician for so long. *Shrug*

Kinda my main concern at this point. At a minimum he becomes ineligible for office, so the GOP finds someone semi-competent at evil to run
I dont think that will stop them. Thats an interpretable thing, eligibility for office. Being physically in prison makes it pretty hard to govern

I dont think that will stop them. Thats an interpretable thing, eligibility for office. Being physically in prison makes it pretty hard to govern
You'd figure since we don't let convicted felons deliver mail we would have put some safeguards on the presidency... o.o