Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't say that.

I apologize if you found it offensive. It seems a lot of folks here are perfectly fine with it though. It’s obvious nobody gives a shit about the well being of a person who has already been violated and scarred. May as well fuck em over a little worse, for the sake of the blob.

Some folks don't get that bass playing is a "hobby" - ripping us for being bass players is stupider than if we ripped Asa for being a hobbyist boat engine mechanic. Or "hobbyist student".:fly:

It made me laugh so I just enjoyed it as a thing that made me laugh instead of psychoanalyzing all that other stuff.

I apologize if you found it offensive. It seems a lot of folks here are perfectly fine with it though. It’s obvious nobody gives a shit about the well being of a person who has already been violated and scarred. May as well fuck em over a little worse, for the sake of the blob.
I understood where you were coming from - a little well placed sarcasm. Play through!

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I'd support a womens protest like this,

Beautiful model Emily Ratajkowski posted a nude photo of herself to social media on Thursday to protest the Alabama Human Life Protection Act, the strictest abortion law in the nation.

I'd support a womens protest like this,

Beautiful model Emily Ratajkowski posted a nude photo of herself to social media on Thursday to protest the Alabama Human Life Protection Act, the strictest abortion law in the nation.

She should stick to doing her job, which is walking around taking her clothes off for the camera

This answers the question beautifully. Thanks.
More tardness. Autism Spectrum Disorder. Unlike you, I show no history of not being able to focus or complete. School, college,etc. - usually in the top 5%. Although, I do have a bit of the hyperfocusing thing going on.:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.