Poll (of sorts): Do you hate djduquet or not?

djduquet said:
Oi, the reason I inquire is that many seem to be the 'political correct' type who really bother me. They are afraid to do anything that might offend someone and in the process become squeeky clean, or just plain unbearable. I pray to god that it remains only a few.

Actually we have a lot of politically incorrect people around here. We're just incorrect in different ways I guess. I personally listen to waaaay too much Boortz to fear offending people. Just cuz the truth isn't happy and sappy doesn't make it any less honest. If people can't recoginze that without getting in a tizzy they are not dealing in reality. But as annoying as the 'squeeky clean' may be, it's important to respect eachothers opinions. Especially if you want them to respect yours. :)

You have the mind of an angsty kid. We've heard it all on the internet and the last thing we need at this forum is a Tiesto fruitcake trying to shock us with his wild and wacky opinions. Go pop an "X" or try PMing Enemy :lol:

Galen said:
You have the mind of an angsty kid. We've heard it all on the internet and the last thing we need at this forum is a Tiesto fruitcake trying to shock us with his wild and wacky opinions. Go pop an "X" or try PMing Enemy :lol:
I'll just have a smoke and fire up the decks.

Pandora said:
Actually we have a lot of politically incorrect people around here. We're just incorrect in different ways I guess. I personally listen to waaaay too much Boortz to fear offending people. Just cuz the truth isn't happy and sappy doesn't make it any less honest. If people can't recoginze that without getting in a tizzy they are not dealing in reality. But as annoying as the 'squeeky clean' may be, it's important to respect eachothers opinions. Especially if you want them to respect yours. :)

yeah, I think most people are offended by the truth. example: I made a bunch of posters that said, "You need exercise" with a pic of stairs. I posted them next to all the elevators at GSU. The people that got offended were the ones that wait for an elevator to go down/up one flight.

YouNeedExercise.jpg

SpangeMonkee said:
. The people that got offended were the ones that wait for an elevator to go down/up one flight.

[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/YouNeedExercise.jpg[/IMG]

And the people in wheel chairs

SpangeMonkee said:
why would they be offended? they don't have much of a choice.

you're calling them fat because they use an elevator.

Thorn Bird said:
no, he's calling you and april fat because y'all use the elevator.

People in glass houses should buy more windex.