Poll (of sorts): Do you hate djduquet or not?

Bubbles said:
I don't know you well enough to make a decision like this. All I can say is stick around if you want to and don't take people too seriously. There are a few things that some people wont tolerate (like the "N" word), but for the most part if you can take everything with a grain of salt you'll get on just fine around here. :)

theacoustician said:
That's what kiwi says about sex with you.

Hey, you told me you wouldn't ever tell him I told you. I was confiding my problems to you in confidence hoping you could help, not to spread it over the internet. :rolleyes:

kiwi said:
Hey, you told me you wouldn't ever tell him I told you. I was confiding my problems to you in confidence hoping you could help, not to spread it over the internet. :rolleyes:
theac is an asshole. Never speak to him.

Oi, the reason I inquire is that many seem to be the 'political correct' type who really bother me. They are afraid to do anything that might offend someone and in the process become squeeky clean, or just plain unbearable. I pray to god that it remains only a few.

djduquet said:
Oi, the reason I inquire is that many seem to be the 'political correct' type who really bother me. They are afraid to do anything that might offend someone and in the process become squeeky clean, or just plain unbearable. I pray to god that it remains only a few.
Well you've got to be tolerant and respectful of differing opinions, that isn't PC, it's grown up. That isn't to say you aren't in turn entitled to your own and differing opinions, but you have to respect someone else's as much as you would want them to respect yours.

Being an asshole for the sake of being shocking and crude is just another way insecure dolts get attention, because lets face it, negative attention is still attention it's also a sign of immaturity and ignorance.

So just think about that.

zengirl said:
Well you've got to be tolerant and respectful of differing opinions, that isn't PC, it's grown up. That isn't to say you aren't in turn entitled to your own and differing opinions, but you have to respect someone else's as much as you would want them to respect yours.

Being an asshole for the sake of being shocking and crude is just another way insecure dolts get attention, because lets face it, negative attention is still attention it's also a sign of immaturity and ignorance.

So just think about that.

Stop talking about Fly like that.

it's fine to have an opinion. it's not fine when your opinion begins to trample the toes of others, which does seem to happen here frequently. implying that your opinions are better/smarter by putting others down is a bit offensive.