Poll (of sorts): Do you hate djduquet or not?

Thorn Bird said:

I'm not quite sure what you took away from that last comment, but I was referring to the fact that your husband is a douche. I don't know if you're as big as April or as small as Pandora. Your kid is cute btw.

:lol: i'm fat, and i know it. i'm muuuuuch bigger than april (either of them.)
and thanks for the kid comment. we're going to keep her around awhile. :)

Thorn Bird said:
:lol: i'm fat, and i know it. i'm muuuuuch bigger than april (either of them.)
and thanks for the kid comment. we're going to keep her around awhile. :)

Wait until she's 3. The IRS won't hit you with capital gains at that point.

smileynev said:
Wait until she's 3. The IRS won't hit you with capital gains at that point.

good call! i thought i'd keep her until she's 12 or so. i'll take her back when she's married, and we don't have to pay for the wedding.

SpangeMonkee said:
yeah, I think most people are offended by the truth. example: I made a bunch of posters that said, "You need exercise" with a pic of stairs. I posted them next to all the elevators at GSU. The people that got offended were the ones that wait for an elevator to go down/up one flight.

YouNeedExercise.jpg
I'm using this photo and handing it out as a semi-business card to all the fat fools who think it nessasary to comment on my smoking or how I live my life. I wont initiate it, but if they do, they'll get this as a response.

SpangeMonkee said:
yeah, I think most people are offended by the truth. example: I made a bunch of posters that said, "You need exercise" with a pic of stairs. I posted them next to all the elevators at GSU. The people that got offended were the ones that wait for an elevator to go down/up one flight.

YouNeedExercise.jpg
:lol:

smileynev said:
I was referring to the fact that your husband is a douche.

You must be one of those lazy dipshits that will wait 2 minutes for an elevator just to go down one floor. If you are physically unable to make it up a flight or two of stairs, then I wasn't talking to you.

djduquet said:
I'm using this photo and handing it out as a semi-business card to all the fat fools who think it nessasary to comment on my smoking or how I live my life. I wont initiate it, but if they do, they'll get this as a response.

If you want, I can resize it to business card size and make a page of them for you. :)

SpangeMonkee said:

YouNeedExercise.jpg
That my friend is AWESOME

SpangeMonkee said:
You must be one of those lazy dipshits that will wait 2 minutes for an elevator just to go down one floor. If you are physically unable to make it up a flight or two of stairs, then I wasn't talking to you.

I take the stairs whenever its convenient.