Should we close blog threads?

• Close them

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Who cares

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • All I want is BANG BANG BANG!

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
depends on the person. If its an interweb lesbian blog, then lock it and burn it. Nemo's thread, while annoying, is at least entertaining enough to stay open.

smileynev said:
depends on the person. If its an interweb lesbian blog, then lock it and burn it. Nemo's thread, while annoying, is at least entertaining enough to stay open.

What if it's a blog about some random fat guy that wanders into a gas station and gets a hot cheese-filled cheddarwurst??

smileynev said:

You make worse threads than me, and that's no mean feat. Yet I still manage not to call you annoying and stupid constantly, although God knows I could with a lot of conviction. :)

Nemo said:
The sympathy, it flows from me. You deserve every tiny bit of sass I rarely give you back.

I wasn't frowning because of your post. I feel sorry for you more then anything.

Nemo said:
Because I live such a sad life? :confused:

No, because you'll hopefully look back on who you are now and wonder how you made it out of your teens.