• Close them

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Who cares

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • All I want is BANG BANG BANG!

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
smileynev said:
No, because you'll hopefully look back on who you are now and wonder how you made it out of your teens.

:lol: Not particularly, I'm not "living on the edge" with all my herbal tea and meditation dear. I look back on when I was 12 and suicidal and feel lucky to have gotten out of that. Maybe you should listen and stop presuming so much. :)

Nemo said:
:lol: Not particularly, I'm not "living on the edge" with all my herbal tea and meditation dear. I look back on when I was 12 and suicidal and feel lucky to have gotten out of that. Maybe you should listen and stop presuming so much. :)

I feel bad that your childhood was taken from you it seems.

Nemo said:
I feel bad that you couldn't run a block without having heart failure, yet somehow I manage to hold back any comments about it.

You just did comment about it...:(

thrawn said:
if a thread doesnt interest me i dont read it
If a thread doesn't interest me, I'm going to bitch, moan, and lobby to have that person ejected from the country they live in because of their heinousness.
And that's before I even read the thread.

Last edited:
Okay... I heard of blogs but not blog threads whats up here people... Everytime I come back here its something new.

Chocolate Ants said:
Okay... I heard of blogs but not blog threads whats up here people... Everytime I come back here its something new.
ppl making posts just like they did YEARS AGO are being called "blog threads"

like this :

hey i got fired from my job and my boss was a cuntrag!!

OMG BLOG THREAD

its stupid, really. :rolleyes:

Delphinium said:
Meh, why bother closing them? Anyone who has a problem doesn't have to click.
Theac is trying to keep up his "boring status" by making rules about everything that goes on around here.

BigNev said:
depends on the person. If its an interweb lesbian blog, then lock it and burn it. Nemo's thread, while annoying, is at least entertaining enough to stay open.
WTF is wrong with you that you don't like lesbians?

Who cares. Leave em open.