WTF Politics VS. Anal Sex with Farting Sea Monkeys

OIAHREOUIRHGQORUHGQ

• ANAL SEX TALK 24/7 - YAAY

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • POLITIC TALK 24/7 - YAWN

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
i had an awesome anal dream last night. sadly it was with my housenegrow. eeww

there is this cop that i keep running into and we talk all the time and yest we exchanged numbers and he called me this am on my little ghetto pay as you go phone to say good morning. aawww...
i like him in his uniform, but i bet hes a nasty looking dog in civilian clothes.

You should really read up on lucid dreaming. Not only can you have great sex, but I'm reading that it can really help you work through some of your issues as well. It's really neat stuff.

there is this cop that i keep running into and we talk all the time and yest we exchanged numbers and he called me this am on my little ghetto pay as you go phone to say good morning. aawww...
i like him in his uniform, but i bet hes a nasty looking dog in civilian clothes.

You never call me :( We could chit chat about anal all the time!

so keep the lights off the 1st time. make it a game. :D

a little shart shouldnt keep us from telling secrets.

puke-awesome.gif